Man! have I found....

Please treat other members in a friendly and respectful manner: Our Community Guidelines.

• NOW~ regarding my own Profile ( page says its to long ) so here is what it would have said;

It is not that it is very difficult to provide a meaty history that has led me to post this, after having made such an issue of introductions on the Forum 1st.

It's that~ very little of that history will make more than a superficial impact, without 1st understanding that:.

The following is a statement that is quite literally true.

Everything I do, ....... I do for a reason.

.................................................. ...............AND~ yes i know it’s a statement that trips of the lips of others on a regular bases and both you and i have been taught to take it with a pinch of salt.

In my case however, consider it true, ....... only and i do mean *only*...... if you can see and accept, " that~ I don’t know why i did or do some things, to be an integral part of my and i believe everybody's else’s makeup.....TOO "

There is a reason for doing things .....inexplicable.... in other words! It can and has found an awful lot of interesting things…… not a few or which, have benefited........ all of us.

The trick of course is to realise that and THEN~ incorporate it into your own matrix, along with the understanding that everyone, equally so….. wants it all … AND~from the get go as well.

~From the day they were born in other words, .........something all loving mothers know very well indeed, .......and then spend the rest of their lives…….trying to moderate.

Please forgive those 2 offending stars around only BUT I don't think that only without them would do either me or you any justice.

• NOW~ for all guests AND members of course,

you will find that I HAVE indeed seen to it that I TELL the admin of this Forum about my other forums 1st i.e. before posting a 3rd time. HE all being well WILL confirm THAT... in next post.

OH~ and yes I DID SAY *i* was NOT LOOKING to poach members from this forum....AND *i* MEANT IT !

My Forums are very, VERY selective.. SO IF any of you do in fact visit BE AWARE. MEET NOT there requirements will have bpth DRAGON & *I* coming DOWN upon *U*... very hard indeed.

I.e~ just ban, for all time ... the ip address of any attempting to do so !

I mention guests because 'in the main' this forum seems to be aimed at THE English only.... and seems too also have a number of members over the age of 65.

AND~ because it is to them that I, in the main....

WELL~ you will need to register... in order to see that... on a Forum slot... not visible to Guests.

AND~ I do want *U* too... BUT NOT, repeat NOT before declaring in your Profile page... just Who AND Where AND WHAT sort of member *u* will BE.

I sorry Horizon*sss But I can not abide absolutely to your BAN on Special characters...

a} because I am indeed looking for such

AND

b} Better, time management wise... to get BANNED NOW... rather that... down the line.

iO REsearch... 190 views NOW.. still only 2 likes.

I would like to note however, that> ON THAT " We'll Ban post or the next one or so... I put a AT TOP a series on numbers ~ which are meant to show JUST who and how many... actually... agreed... with a LIKE... as well."

Please go and revisit it.

Regards

LLOYD Davies

a.k.a~ iO REsearch

Views 271 ~ 08/02/2019