Tin Star

• Tin Star

(2017)

Overview

The story of Jim Worth, an expat British police officer starting a new life with his family as police chief in Little Big Bear, an idyllic town near the Rocky Mountains. When his small town is overrun by migrant workers from a massive new oil refinery – the wave of drugs, prostitution and organised crime that follows them threatens to sweep away everything in its wake. Read more

Genres

• Crime
    • Drama
    Trailer

• This is a series I have seen advertised and am considering watching and the first season is available to watch on channel 4 streaming service All 4, I believe the second season is currently being aired on SKY.

Young boys in the park jumpers for goalpost that's what footballs all about isn't it.

• Sounds interesting Ron. I saw the advert for it the other day too, so might give it a try.

If my post is in this colour, it is a moderator decision. Please abide by it.

• So far I have watched up to episode 4 and have to say I am thoroughly enjoying it, will be watching more when I get the chance.

Young boys in the park jumpers for goalpost that's what footballs all about isn't it.

• Sounds good. :)

I get around 3 hours per week to watch my own tv and I'll try and watch a ep of this next week if I can.

If my post is in this colour, it is a moderator decision. Please abide by it.