Tin Star

• Tin Star

(2017)

Overview

The story of Jim Worth, an expat British police officer starting a new life with his family as police chief in Little Big Bear, an idyllic town near the Rocky Mountains. When his small town is overrun by migrant workers from a massive new oil refinery – the wave of drugs, prostitution and organised crime that follows them threatens to sweep away everything in its wake. Read more

Genres

• Crime
    • Drama
    Trailer

• This is a series I have seen advertised and am considering watching and the first season is available to watch on channel 4 streaming service All 4, I believe the second season is currently being aired on SKY.

Young boys in the park jumpers for goalpost that's what footballs all about isn't it.

• Sounds interesting Ron. I saw the advert for it the other day too, so might give it a try.

If my post is in this colour, it is a moderator decision. Please abide by it.

• So far I have watched up to episode 4 and have to say I am thoroughly enjoying it, will be watching more when I get the chance.

Young boys in the park jumpers for goalpost that's what footballs all about isn't it.

• Sounds good. :)

I get around 3 hours per week to watch my own tv and I'll try and watch a ep of this next week if I can.

• Sadly Tin Star is no longer available to watch on All4 catch-up/streaming series. unfortunately I hadn't finished watching all the episodes of season 1.

• I'm sure it will reappear Ron, or get repeated on one of the channels at some point. The problem with our streaming services is they're not like Netflix yet, ie some stuff always stays on the service.

This is definitely on my watchlist to see.