Acid attack on 3 year old

• DRAMATIC video of the moment a three-year-old boy had acid thrown over him in a Home Bargains store has been been shown in court.

The youngster, who cannot be identified for legal reasons, suffered serious burns to his face and arm at the store in Worcester on July 21 last year, during a custody row triggered by his dad.

Some things just defy all logic and humanity and this is one of them.

A man who wanted to prove his ex was a bad mother, ordered this attack on his own son, according to the evidence given in court. Supposedly, after the attack he messaged "nailed it!" to one of the co-conspirators.

I hope they all get sent to prison for a long time .Poor kid, he'll have burn marks on his face for life.

How could anyone do such a thing?

If my post is in this colour, it is a moderator decision. Please abide by it.

• Wow there really are some scumbags out there, I too hope he gets sent to prison for a very long time and hope that some of the other inmates learn of what he did and maybe he will get to suffer too.

Young boys in the park jumpers for goalpost that's what footballs all about isn't it.

• If you read further down the article (click on the orange link to read it) it says that several people were involved and they tried to attack the boy before as he was coming out of school. So, this is not just one sicko, but several. The boy is three...X(

• It's bad enough one evil arsehole doing that, but a whole group of them, what the fuck is wrong with them. :cursing:

Young boys in the park jumpers for goalpost that's what footballs all about isn't it.

• I think it will be beyond my lifetime Fidget, but I can foresee that one day, it might go back to that.

• It's unforgivable that a young child should be harmed this way just to get back at an ex-partner. I can't think of a punishment too severe for them.

This behaviour is becoming more prevelant, I don't think video games are the cause, more likely total lack of home discipline and respect for others when they were youngsters.

History is much like an Endless Waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.

4312-gwban-gif

If my post is in this colour  it is moderation. Take note.

• Fully agree.

I'm actually seeing where this behaviour starts with the kids of my scum neighbours, but I'll leave that for my neighbours from hell thread, which I'll eventually get around to after talking about it for two years! But in short, if people are not set boundaries and limits when they are young, then they have no concept of such thing as adults and will do as they please.

• It's a pity there isn't a reliable test to identify psychopathy and cruelty. It would save an awful lot of innocent victims a lot of pain and suffering.

• I'm sure that will come in time, a test for psychopathic tendercies, but in many of these cases, it maybe how these people were brought up too which can play a major factor too. Or, they're simply just evil.

This is like one of those bullying cases on steriods, in that the man was slighted by the woman leaving him,so he wanted to punish her and he chose to do it in the most evil way.

EDIT: I might just create a psychos thread, so all these kind of horrible stories can be kept in one place.

• Maybe if we ban them from social media and attach an ASBO eh.

That’ll teach em.

Not only do we get to experience the delights of other cultures that reside here with food, music, history & religion, we also experience the different level of violence they deal out on a daily basis.

FGM, Voodoo, Scooter muggings, Gang violence, Zombie knives, Parliamenty fraud, Acid attacks.

Sorry if it contravenes thread cross overs but it’s everytime I turn on the news. It’s building into a right old mess.

• I just can not understand why any one would spray acid in anyone’s face, let alone a child.

I think we need to see convictions with almost a life sentence 40-50 years may alter the mind set.

• I agree Revo. There are certain crimes where we just need to say that we must get rid of the criminals. I'm against capital punishment (on most days..) but some of these people need to be locked up for life.

• It may deter others from such actions 50 years is a long time.

I have another idea about disused oil rigs in the North Sea, but that’s a plan for later.

• I like that idea.:)

On one of my past trips to America, when I was travelling through either Arizona or Nevada, I was horrified to learn that one of their major prisons didn't have any walls. Then I learnt why when I stepped off the bus into the desert heat, they didn't need walls. Anyone would die out in the desert without water and shade after about 20 minutes.

We don't have a desert, so oil rigs seems a very good alternative to me.

• A father has been found guilty of organising an acid attack on his three-year-old son.

The boy suffered burns to his face and arms in the attack at the Home Bargains store in Worcester in July last year.

Prosecutors said the man, 40, had enlisted others in a bid to "manufacture" evidence to discredit his estranged wife during a custody battle.

Good. Hope the bastard rots in prison.

• Let's go with Revo's idea, Ron, about keeping them on the oil rigs. That would save a few bucks.