Currently listening to...

When making a post, please ensure it complies with this site's Main Rules at all times.
  • Not by choice...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Oh, terrif, you've started a music thread!

(The lady has a very saucy dress and has made some lip enlarger doctor 's wallet a lot fatter as well, by the look of it. :))

• She's drunk all the time!

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• As Game of Thrones is late and still a few months away, I am currently listening to the music from the last series and excellent it is too!

The music that played during the first part of the final episode, in particular was brilliant, it's called "Light of the Seven" and it starts around 5:25.

Full CD here, which as it's on youtube, is up to them (youtube) to deal with the legalities (or not) of it:

I love theme music to films and tv shows! You add powerful visuals from tv or films coupled with superb music and it's a match made in heaven and one of the most powerful things a human can experience, in my opinion.

• A lot of today's music is crap. It tends to reflect the mindset of the culture creating it. Art imitating life.

• ...love that song! And it has the lyrics too!

We played some 50s songs at my dad's funeral last summer as that was the music he grew up on and its rubbed off on me. I love it!

Not wanting to talk about the same thing in two different threads, but it's like the issue with mumbling and sound quality in tv shows and films today. All the old songs, you can clearly understand. The dialogue is crystal clear in them. But modern songs, it's not.

• Redtail Hawk - Kate Wolf

• External Content www.youtube.com

• External Content www.youtube.com

• Justin Johnson

• ....ooh, I like that.

About 20 years ago on a holiday to California and the West Coast, out first stop was a hotel in San Diego. In the evening, the hotel staff (mostly bar staff and waiters) got on the stage and gave us some tunes very much like that. Sort of country & western and rock mixed together. Love it!

• The Byrds whose wheel is going to explode.

I remember at my father's wedding reception when he married my second step-mother, my sister-in-law got up and danced the go-go round the floor with my father. She caused quite a stir :D

• This is the only Byrds track I ever liked:

• This is the only Byrds track I ever liked:

Yes, that one is my favourite.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!