Game of Thrones

When making a post, please ensure it complies with this site's Main Rules at all times.
  • I added your post about Joffrey into a spoiler box Heero, as it gives away a major plotline. I know those episodes are old now, but they maybe still new to some people I fully agree though, brilliant scene! ^^

The young Irish actor who played him is actually really nice in real life and couldn't be as different to that role as possible. Unfortunately the actor was getting lots of abuse for doing that role and he seemed to have quit acting for good.:(

• Game of Thrones stars Kit Harington and Rose Leslie are due to marry in the north east of Scotland on Saturday.

The couple - who played on-screen lovers Jon Snow and Ygritte - met on the fantasy show in 2012.

I'm always a sucker for a love story and it was obvious from the show, that these two got on very well indeed. Lets hope real life doesn't imitate their professional life, otherwise things might get messy!8o

Best wishes to them both.8)

• Just a warning that there are lots of leaks coming out, so be careful what you look at if you don't want the final season ruined.

I've been on the Express site today getting lots of stories for this site, and that site is bloody terrible. Even in the headlines, it's ruining the story without ever clicking onto the actual GoT stories themselves. So, stay clear of the Express' site if you don't want GoT ruined, but leaks are popping up all over the place too, especially out favourite celeb shite fest site, Digital Spy.

• It's a tease more than a spoiler, and any info you do get just begs questions for more, no worries can watch that trailer.

• We still have to binge watch Season 7. At the moment it's on a USB drive but as the "Smart" TV isn't to bright on those (Its player can crash) I'll transfer it to the media server now I have the space, ready to watch before Season 8 is available on downloads. Don't want ad breaks.

• Just seen the 1st ep of Season 8.:)

A set-up episode, but a good one. There's never a bad GoT ep.

After the split-up of all the characters in the 1st season, they're all back together again, well, those that survived. And that in itself creates more than enough tensions and drama without adding in the whitewalkers.

I wasn't intending to watch this season until later in the year, as my time is very limited at the moment, but as news about GoT episodes gets spread like wildfirea all over the internet, I decided to watch each episode immediately.

Five more episodes to go with the final ep airing in the early hours of the 20th May. Try and watch that as soon as it comes out, as the net will be full of spoilers about who got the iron throne, assuming someone does get it...

• Keeping our ears covered and eyes shut. Still need to watch season 7.

You'd better walk around with a bucket on your head then for the next six weeks.8o

Great start to the season , what a fantastic piece of TV , makes the other dross served up nightly look what it is , CRAP!

My thoughts exactly. Just shows what can be done when some effort and a ton of cash is thrown at something.

• Bit of a season 7 spoiler in the paper today, we're interested see how the schemer Lord Baelish gets his. Something of a stalwart. Now I've sorted out the media servers and larger drive on the PC we can get down to actually watching this.

My thoughts exactly. Just shows what can be done when some effort and a ton of cash is thrown at something.

Unless it's the BBC that can make a pig's ear out of any silk purse.

• Bit of a season 7 spoiler in the paper today, we're interested see how the schemer Lord Baelish gets his. Something of a stalwart. Now I've sorted out the media servers and larger drive on the PC we can get down to actually watching this.

I'm saying nothing, but you shouldn't have read any GoT stuff as you're still a season behind. Even the bloody BBC front page is filled with daily stories on GoT now, which is why I've decided to watch it "live."

And remember Digital bloody Spy and the Express online are TERRIBLE with spoilers. Avoid at all costs.

• I'm saying nothing, but you shouldn't have read any GoT stuff as you're still a season behind. Even the bloody BBC front page is filled with daily stories on GoT now, which is why I've decided to watch it "live."

And remember Digital bloody Spy and the Express online are TERRIBLE with spoilers. Avoid at all costs.

Believe me , Digital spy does not take up any of my time , the fuckwits forum.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!