Will Scotland Vote For Independence?

• Sturgeon and Salmond seem intent.... So will they, the Scots, take the jump and vote for independence?

If my post is in this colour, it is a moderator decision. Please abide by it.

• At the moment I'd say probably not. I think Sturgeon would have preferred to wait say 5+ years, but has backed herself into a corner over Brexit. The problem she's got now is if there's another 'No' vote then it really is off the table for a long time.

• Since I posted that Tabasco, we've had a few changes, (cough: election).

I agree, I reckon its off the table for now.

• I say one one thing for the SNP that they are being, at least outside of Scotland, careful about their true motives, which in reality is they're anti-English. They are nationalists, so that's the clue. Ruled by anyone except the English. Get into bed with the Germans, that's fine. Into bed with the French, that's fine. Get into bed with the Czechs whom they share so much history and cultural ties with (:rolleyes:) that's fine. Anyone, but the English.

• I'm in no doubt at all that it is an anti-English thing and my earlier post was 100% tongue in cheek, the SNP have never been that careful about showing how anti-English they are and this is no different.

Young boys in the park jumpers for goalpost that's what footballs all about isn't it.

• I'm in no doubt at all that it is an anti-English thing and my earlier post was 100% tongue in cheek, the SNP have never been that careful about showing how anti-English they are and this is no different.

If they were actually good at government, then I'd understand why half the Scots are enamoured by them, but they're not as their education and health figures show.