Actual comedian now runs Ukraine

Please treat other members in a friendly and respectful manner: Our Community Guidelines.

• Ukrainian comedian Volodymyr Zelensky WINS election by a landslide despite his only experience being playing the President on TV, exit polls suggest

• Comedian Zelenskiy trounced incumbent Petro Poroshenko, exit polls showed
    • Poroshenko lost to the 41-year-old TV star across all regions of the country
    • The incumbent conceded defeat on Sunday and said he had been defeated
    • Zelenskiy's unorthodox campaign made up of Instagram posts and comedy gigs

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne…an-against-incumbent.html

A comedian with no political experience won a landslide victory in Ukraine's presidential election Sunday, exit polls showed.

Volodymyr Zelensky, whose only previous political role was playing the president on television, trounced incumbent Petro Poroshenko by taking 73 percent of the vote, according to exit polls conducted by several think tanks.

Poroshenko lost to the television star across all regions of the country, including in the west where he traditionally enjoyed strong support.

At his campaign headquarters, as the exit polls were published, he said: 'I will never let you down.'

'While I am not formally president yet, as a citizen of Ukraine I can tell all post-Soviet countries: 'Look at us! Everything is possible!'

• Well we do seem to have clowns running the UK, it certainly appears that way, and has done for quite a long time. :D

Young boys in the park jumpers for goalpost that's what footballs all about isn't it.

• 'While I am not formally president yet, as a citizen of Ukraine I can tell all post-Soviet countries: 'Look at us! Everything is possible!'

Including getting invaded and your territory annexed...

I know nothing about this new bloke, but do know that Putin hated Poroshenko. Has this comedian had anything to say in regards to the Russians still controlling swathes of his country, or does he think that's one big joke?

If my post is in this colour, it is a moderator decision. Please abide by it.