People who think rules and notices dont apply to them!

When making a post, please ensure it complies with this site's Main Rules at all times.
  • Why don't they name him?

No doubt he is rich enough to have an injunction to stop them but what happened to publish and be damned?

To be fair at least he broke the rules for a good reason

The intelligent are being oppressed so the stupid don't get offended

• While cops are busting up small family parties this idiot gets away with it.:cursing:

He gets away with it because he's rich and can afford a lawyer to put out an injunction to prevent his name being released.

But hey.... that's capitalism for you. The rich can do as they please. The less well off, who can't afford the lawyers get hit on.

The police are doing their job and deserve public support. Their breaking up of gatherings that could become breeding grounds for the spread of the virus is sensible and desirable.

• He gets away with it because he's rich and can afford a lawyer to put out an injunction to prevent his name being released.

But hey.... that's capitalism for you. The rich can do as they please. The less well off, who can't afford the lawyers get hit on.

That's great isn't it. If you work hard and take risks you get privileges, that's the great thing about capitalism

• That's great isn't it. If you work hard and take risks you get privileges, that's the great thing about capitalism

Or you could go bankrupt in the attempt. Nothing is guaranteed.

Then you would become a burden on the state.

• Or you could go bankrupt in the attempt. Nothing is guaranteed.

Then you would become a burden on the state.

The vast majority of people that fail dust themselves off and try again. Most people who don't work have chosen not to work

• The vast majority of people that fail dust themselves off and try again. Most people who don't work have chosen not to work

"The vast majority." To claim that, you would have to know how many fail, and then how many make a subsequent success of themselves. Then you have to do some simple maths and I'm not sure you'd be up to the task.

It's easy to make a claim out of thin air but to make it stick you have to back it up with some facts. I don't think you're up to that either.

I challenge you to back up your assertion with something more than bluster and hot air.

I won't hold my breath.

• "The vast majority." To claim that, you would have to know how many fail, and then how many make a subsequent success of themselves. Then you have to do some simple maths and I'm not sure you'd be up to the task.

It's easy to make a claim out of thin air but to make it stick you have to back it up with some facts. I don't think you're up to that either.

I challenge you to back up your assertion with something more than bluster and hot air.

I won't hold my breath.

You know as I do such figures are impossible to obtain. Going back to the point, capitalism works because it rewards the hard working and brave. It's our capitalists who employ people and pay taxes. The people you appear to be so fond of offer the country nothing, and are just a drain on society. In my world these people wouldn't exist

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!