Will Scotland leave the UK?

Please treat other members in a constructive manner and abide by our Forum Rules at all times.
  • Unfortunately no-body who lives south of the border knows anything about what is happening to Scotland under Sturgeon.. It's terrible. Junkies and drugs deaths have taken over many Scottish areas. Sturgeon turns a blind eye..

Scotland deserves better' Blistering radio rant savages SNP and Sturgeon over drug deaths

TALKRADIO host Mike Graham has blasted the SNP government and Nicola Sturgeon for presiding over the worst drug death rate in Europe, as well as a record number of drug deaths for the seventh year in a row.

• Staff Notice

Unfortunately no-body who lives south of the border knows anything about what is happening to Scotland under Sturgeon.. It's terrible. Junkies and drugs deaths have taken over many Scottish areas. Sturgeon turns a blind eye..

Scotland deserves better' Blistering radio rant savages SNP and Sturgeon over drug deaths

TALKRADIO host Mike Graham has blasted the SNP government and Nicola Sturgeon for presiding over the worst drug death rate in Europe, as well as a record number of drug deaths for the seventh year in a row.

And yet the Scots keep electing them. Why can the Scottish Conservatives or Scottish Labour not make any headway?

It’s a mystery to me.

I find the SNP MPs in Westminster quite obnoxious, particularly Blackford and Cherry. I think they are the true nasty party, to be honest.

• And yet the Scots keep electing them. Why can the Scottish Conservatives or Scottish Labour not make any headway?

It’s a mystery to me.

I find the SNP MPs in Westminster quite obnoxious, particularly Blackford and Cherry. I think they are the true nasty party, to be honest.

Good question OB.. In fact only 44.10 % of Scots cast their votes for the SNP at the last election. . The skewed number of seats won by the SNP is due to the vageries of the idiotic voting system up here. ( a mixture of FPTP and PR ) .

In a straight vote for Breaking up the UK via a referendum. The SNP would fail as it did previously with their " Once in a Generation " referendum of seven years ago. That is despite Sturgeon's constant "Hate England" propaganda.

• Any party in Scotland who relies on BIGOTRY for support will fail.. The SNP is on a hiding to nothing in their bid to convince the people in Scotland that everything horrible is English. Scotland will NEVER leave the UK.

• Staff Notice

Who will clear up when the SNP is finally defeated at Hollywood? They will be leaving a hell of a lot of mess behind them when they go.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/bu…port-now-struggling-sell/

Then there’s the drugs crisis….oh, I could go on….

[EXTRACT]

Nicola Sturgeon’s nationalisation of Glasgow Prestwick airport has been branded a “disaster from start to finish” after Scottish ministers signed off bonuses to executives of almost £200,000 – despite paying just £1 to save it from collapse.

More than £43m of UK taxpayer cash has been sunk into the airport since the Scottish government seized control eight years ago in the run-up to the independence referendum.

US taxpayers have paid a further £27m to refuel military aircraft at the airport over the past four-and-a-half years, according to analysis by The Telegraph of US Department of Defense filings.

Ms Sturgeon, then deputy first minister, spearheaded the nationalisation of the loss-making airport in November 2013.

Emails published under Freedom of Information laws disclose that Glasgow Prestwick’s chief executive, chief commercial officer and chief financial officer, were handed bonuses totalling £187,016 under a sales agreement negotiated by Scottish ministers.

The airport’s former owner made a payment demand to Transport Scotland for the bonuses on Nov 29, 2013, days after the sale – for a nominal £1 – was completed.

• Seems the SNP are teaming up with the Greens to bolster their majority in the Scottish parliament.

Looks like the Scots are going to Hell in a handcart.

History is much like an Endless Waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.

4312-gwban-gif

If my post is in this colour  it is moderation. Take note.

• Seems the SNP are teaming up with the Greens to bolster their majority in the Scottish parliament.

Looks like the Scots are going to Hell in a handcart.

The ‘dream team’. Bloody nightmare if you ask me.

If my post is in this colour, it is a moderator decision. Please abide by it.

• I wonder how this squares with Sturgeon's idea of using Scottish oil and gas to fund her independence dream?

History is much like an Endless Waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.

4312-gwban-gif

If my post is in this colour  it is moderation. Take note.

• I wonder how this squares with Sturgeon's idea of using Scottish oil and gas to fund her independence dream?

Well, there’s a problem with that anyway, Heero, as oil prices will crash to the floor when we all go carbon neutral!

I should imagine that all the oil rigs will be de-commissioned over the next 30-40 years. As oil from the North Sea will become increasingly difficult to extract, I think these will be amongst the first to go because oil extraction will no longer be economic, given the costs.

If my post is in this colour, it is a moderator decision. Please abide by it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!