The next prime minister will be...

Please treat other members in a constructive manner and abide by our Forum Rules at all times.
    • Official Post

but he isn't stupid

Seems to have played a blinder here:

So long as the vaccine rollout keeps going, we get out of the lockdown as soon as possible and the economy picks up by the next election I think his premiership is secure.

• Seems to have played a blinder here:

So long as the vaccine rollout keeps going, we get out of the lockdown as soon as possible and the economy picks up by the next election I think his premiership is secure.

I agree with that. I believe the nation has moved more to the right, despite our TV channels attempting to make us think otherwise. I believe the nation has become pissed off with uncontrolled immigration and those who would rather scrounge off of the tax payer rather than work. The Labour party encourages everything the majority don't want. At present Boris won't be able to do anything right. Lock people up and most of the population want to get out, when people are dying and we aren't locked up, many people will be screaming for a lock down. Which ever direction he turns there is opposition. This would be the same for any prime minister from any party, so don't kid yourselves otherwise. Come the next general election, if Covid is behind us, and the economy is growing, it will be another landslide for the Tories. Personally I would like to see a genuine right wing government, but we may have to wait a while for that

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!