Netflix price increase for UK customers

• Netflix has confirmed that customers in the UK will now have to pay more for their subscriptions.

The standard tariff, which means you can stream TV shows and movies to two devices at the same time, was £7.99 but will now be £8.99.

The premium tariff, which lets you stream to four devices, will increase by £2 to £11.99.

The basic subscription currently costs users £5.99 and is the only one that will stay the same.

Damn. Streaming is becoming like a proper cable/sat subscription now with these price rises.

Will you still have Netflix after these rises?

If my post is in this colour, it is a moderator decision. Please abide by it.

• Never had Netflix here, even though it's an app on the smart TV, as for us there's very little interest in most films to justify any costs. We already have loads of VHS tapes, DVD's and recently updating them with HD downloads. Most of the tapes will go for recycling soon.

History is much like an Endless Waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.

4312-gwban-gif

If my post is in this colour  it is moderation. Take note.

• It's what some folks have been telling Old Boy on his thread over on Cable Forum, that in this new streaming world, things might get far more expensive than now.

If my post is in this colour, it is a moderator decision. Please abide by it.

• We don't use nextflix, but my son does and we have sometimes watched stuff on there using his account, we do however have amazon prime which does also include next day delivery on a lot of stuff from them as a sort of bonus.

Young boys in the park jumpers for goalpost that's what footballs all about isn't it.