Will Boris get Brexit done?

When making a post, please ensure it complies with this site's Main Rules at all times.
  • But we had to go through pain of a whole decade before the hard left was swept away.

After this coming lection I think it will take more than a decade to sweep the hard left away

I'm guessing that the LibDems will be the main opposition

• he's still saying that Boris should agree to join up with them to form a leave alliance to form a overwhelmingly majority. Is he right?

I'd like to see some sort of agreement to allow the Brexit party to attack Labour's leave voting constituencies where the Torys are unlikely to win the seat.

I'm very wary of the fact that uness the next parliament has an overwhelmingly leave profile that the WA will be tampered with and slowly converted back into being in the EU as a vassal state but still paying through the nose.

It's the reason I preferred a no deal exit as that is final.

• The EU agrees extension until 31st January

Richard Tice of the Brexit Party now on Sky News and he's still saying that Boris should agree to join up with them to form a leave alliance to form a overwhelmingly majority. Is he right?

Not unless they put up candidates in the forthcoming GE, at the moment they have no MPs or influence

Ang given that the electorate know that Johnson will take them out of the EU nobody will vote for Farage and the rest of them. Good riddance

• I'd like to see some sort of agreement to allow the Brexit party to attack Labour's leave voting constituencies where the Torys are unlikely to win the seat.

I'm very wary of the fact that uness the next parliament has an overwhelmingly leave profile that the WA will be tampered with and slowly converted back into being in the EU as a vassal state but still paying through the nose.

I agree, unless there is a overall majority among MPs of all parties for Leave, we wont leave. How Boris and El Nige would get on, is another matter entirely.

Could Farage be deputy prime minister before Christmas?

• I agree, unless there is a overall majority among MPs of all parties for Leave, we wont leave. How Boris and El Nige would get on, is another matter entirely.

Could Farage be deputy prime minister before Christmas?

God, you have just ruined Christmas for me :cursing:

• I've just turned on the tv to the usual shouting in parliament and I haven't a clue what's going on. But the caption on the news channels says Boris will pull the election bill if the bill includes allowing EU citizens to vote in our elections and giving 16-17 years olds the vote too. So, it's all fooked then...X(

• Ah, good! The BBC are saying that the amendments to the election bill on 16-17 year old and EU citizens voting, has not been selected and I gather Labour said earlier that they will support a election. So, this election bill should pass now and it looks like the election will be on the 9th December.

• I'd like to see some sort of agreement to allow the Brexit party to attack Labour's leave voting constituencies where the Torys are unlikely to win the seat.

It's the reason I preferred a no deal exit as that is final.

The UK is so small and weak international, no matter what you chose you will always be a vasall state of greater powers. The EU might be the more friendly option.

• It's called "trolling"

Its called common sense. I dont care If UK stays in EU. Its just outside observation. UK is a rather small country and has no negotiation power compared to USA or China. So it ends up as vasall anyways. Within EU it could at least counter trumps rampant trade madness. Outside EU the UK cant.

Little Wing

And of course UK is weak. Iran is a regional power and managed to punch the UK down in the tanker game. What can UK do against China or USa then?

• Unlike you, my point of view isn't concerned with warfare and America hatred and who is the biggest superhero nation.

The UK has quietly influenced many things that have been good. It once had an empire upon which the sun never set and that did not enlarge in any way the actual size of the UK itself. Was still just a small, damp island. Our empire was a major achievement at the time.

It isn't all about gung-ho now, it's more about being independent and minding your own political business.

China, Russia and Asia are the big consumers with the enormous populations. Of course they will have economic power. That will create enough revenue for political power, global aspirations and warfare. Let's hope they don't decide to go that way. It's the fool's road.

That does not make them right or worthy. It just makes them part of what will eventually destroy them.

The UK is coming out of that cycle and so should, in my opinion, begin to look after itself in new ways. One of those new ways is becoming independent of the EU. And especially taking leave of political correctness and the clown world that this has created like a scab on top of what was once, and could still be, a great nation.

• Your empire was an achievemnt? Your empire murdered millions. In north america 16 millions alone. It destroyed cultures, erased entire civilisations from the face of the world. My country is the only country in the middle east, that was not colonized, because we sucesfully fought against your empire. Others like India, Egypt, Iraq ect were not so lucky.

In Australia you murdered 90% of the original population. On tasmania you erased an entire people from the world.

Maybe some self reflection would help you to understand why your country has such a bad reputation in the world.

The wars we see in africa, syria, iraq, the comflicts between India and Pakistan. The israeli-palestinian conflict are all based on your empire.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!