Hannah Thomas-Peter speaks out

The UN Security Council is a useless talking shop where diplomats bicker as people in faraway countries suffer and die.

Sky news article

Well said, Hannah. This has been a dreadful room full of hot air for so long, it's good to see a journalist stating the facts of its obsolescence.

• ...indeed, unfortunately some of those sitting at the table are the same ones doing all the atrocities in the world.

As I mentioned to you LW, the UN or the "new World Order" will be one of my super topics. I'll add that link to it.

PS: Like your signature, in a way it sums up my aim for this forum. I may regret my actions, but firm in my determination and the cause is clear!

If my post is in this colour, it is a moderator decision. Please abide by it.

• I must admit I had to Google her to find out who she is. But her observation on the UN is IMHO substantially correct.

History is much like an Endless Waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.

4312-gwban-gif

If my post is in red it is moderation. Take note.

• ...indeed, unfortunately some of those sitting at the table are the same ones doing all the atrocities in the world.

As I mentioned to you LW, the UN or the "new World Order" will be one of my super topics. I'll add that link to it.

PS: Like your signature, in a way it sums up my aim for this forum. I may regret my actions, but firm in my determination and the cause is clear!

My sig is a quote from The Rose of Ansalu. The young questing Knight is getting some advice from a Death Master of Shiz, who has been a spy for his country in the enemy citadel, where he had been placed, disguised as a high ranking Monk.