Hannah Thomas-Peter speaks out

When making a post, please ensure it complies with this site's Main Rules at all times.

The UN Security Council is a useless talking shop where diplomats bicker as people in faraway countries suffer and die.

Sky news article

Well said, Hannah. This has been a dreadful room full of hot air for so long, it's good to see a journalist stating the facts of its obsolescence.

• ...indeed, unfortunately some of those sitting at the table are the same ones doing all the atrocities in the world.

As I mentioned to you LW, the UN or the "new World Order" will be one of my super topics. I'll add that link to it.

PS: Like your signature, in a way it sums up my aim for this forum. I may regret my actions, but firm in my determination and the cause is clear!

• ...indeed, unfortunately some of those sitting at the table are the same ones doing all the atrocities in the world.

As I mentioned to you LW, the UN or the "new World Order" will be one of my super topics. I'll add that link to it.

PS: Like your signature, in a way it sums up my aim for this forum. I may regret my actions, but firm in my determination and the cause is clear!

My sig is a quote from The Rose of Ansalu. The young questing Knight is getting some advice from a Death Master of Shiz, who has been a spy for his country in the enemy citadel, where he had been placed, disguised as a high ranking Monk.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!