When making a post, please ensure it complies with this site's Main Rules at all times.
  • Watched the latest Star Wars film yesterday...hmmm.

The film is set just before the original trilogy of films and is about getting the plans for the Death Star. It had action, comedy, great effects etc, but I just wasn't that keen on it. Clearly Disney, now that they own the Star Wars franchise, are going to milk it for all its worth and want to do some things differently. Rogue One is a illustration of that. It's not called Star Wars for a start. No opening tune. And the whole tone of the film was different to all the others, plus, and Disney are planing more of these, it was a stand-alone film not part of the current new trilogy of films.

6/10 from me.

• Enjoyed it and a good part of the overall Star Wars story. Don't think too much Horizon, it's only a film

• Have you ever seen the new Star Trek films, Hoxton? What did you think of them?

Seen all of them and like them all. I like the development of the story which you get in all of them including Rogue One. You can pick holes in them e.g. Jar Jar Binks but not really a big issue for me.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!