South Africa on the March!

Please treat other members in a constructive and friendly manner: Our Community Guidelines.

• With Zimbabwe no longer the bread basket for the entire region, I expect more of this to happen.

If my post is in this colour, it is a moderator decision. Please abide by it.

• I wonder how much better life in these countries would be of they had remained as colonies

Their leaders bank balances have all done nicely thank you but the ordinary people seem doomed to suffer

A Hand Up Not A Hand Out

• Mugabe destroyed Zimbabwe and it will take a long time, if at all, for that country to recover and SA maybe heading down that path too, so some people may well have that view, especially if they're starving.

If my post is in this colour, it is a moderator decision. Please abide by it.

• According to our Zimbabwe builders, Zim is "finished". And in their experienced opinion, South Africa is going down the same road.

The vagabond who's rapping at your door

Is standing in the clothes that you once wore

• We visited a few years ago and soon realised the black millionaires and billionaires cared less for "their people" than the whites. The BBC never mentioned that.

• We visited a few years ago and soon realised the black millionaires and billionaires cared less for "their people" than the whites. The BBC never mentioned that.

That is just not true, the BBC regularly reported on Zimbabwe and Mugabe's billions

A Hand Up Not A Hand Out

• They are studiously ignoring South Africa as it sinks into the bog.

• The saintly Mandela is long gone. What now stares us all in the face is the decidedly unsaintly Julius Malema.

• Horizon

Set the Label from Super Topic to Central Thread