Terminator: Dark Fate

Please treat other members in a friendly and respectful manner: Our Community Guidelines.

• Terminator: Dark Fate

(2019)

Overview

Decades after Sarah Connor prevented Judgment Day, a lethal new Terminator is sent to eliminate the future leader of the resistance. In a fight to save mankind, battle-hardened Sarah Connor teams up with an unexpected ally and an enhanced super soldier to stop the deadliest Terminator yet. Read more

Genres

• Science Fiction
    • Action
    Trailer

• Linda Hamilton and Arnold Schwarzenegger will be joined by another familiar face in the upcoming film “Terminator: Dark Fate” — Eddie Furlong, who played John Connor in “Terminator 2: Judgment Day.”

The film, which director Tim Miller said would be rated R during a San Diego Comic-Con panel Thursday, deals with the consequences of destroying Cyberdyne at the end of “Terminator 2.”

Normally I get bored of sequels, but as they're bringing back the "brat" for this one along with the other original characters from Terminator 2, it could be interesting.

If my post is in this colour, it is a moderator decision. Please abide by it.

• My brother went to see this last night and thought it was just a rehash of T2 and wasn't impressed. As cinema tickets around our way are pricey, it makes a evening out very expensive.

If my post is in this colour, it is a moderator decision. Please abide by it.