Forum being taken over by lunatics

Please treat other members in a constructive manner and abide by our Forum Rules at all times.
  • Thank you for the feedback.

On the specific thread in question, the poster is not breaking any rules. If his opinions are not ones you agree with, then the best course of action is to challenge them. Insulting him with comments about his mother will not be tolerated, nor will arguing with mod messages in threads. An absolute no no.

I am assuming that like the Iranian poster, that these people are genuine members unless evidence proves otherwise.

Please read the posting guidelines which is placed at the top of each forum: Posting guidelines - Please read and our main rules as a reminder.

If we ban everyone who has a different opinion to ourselves, then what is the point of a discussion forum?

Heero Yuy any thoughts?

• If we ban everyone who has a different opinion to ourselves, then what is the point of a discussion forum?

Heero Yuy any thoughts?

I agree that no rules have been broken (yet) and people can hold very controversial points of view that others find hard to stomach.

I'm not convinced that they aren't the same person as the styles and aggressive topics are so very similar despite the IP's being different. Our "Iranian" disappeared at the same time as this one arrived. Both IP's being ISP servers suggests possible end points of a VPN.

History is much like an Endless Waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.

4312-gwban-gif

If my post is in this colour  it is moderation. Take note.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!