What have you watched on Youtube today?

• I watch more things on Youtube than on TV these days, what that says about the quality of TV is a matter for another topic....;)

So, what did you last watch on Youtube (or other video sharing site) and please post it here so we can all watch?

=====

I am interested in UFOs and one of the best sites on youtube at the moment for UFOs is secureteam10 and I go there every day.

This is what I last watched on Youtube today:

Please visit the dedicated UFO thread for all things UFO, alien, conspiracy theory related.

If my post is in this colour, it is a moderator decision. Please abide by it.

• We watched this again last night, not for those who don't like heights:

El Camino Del Rey, now sadly sanitised with a new walk-way.

History is much like an Endless Waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.

4312-gwban-gif

If my post is in red it is moderation. Take note.

• Some of it is in HD Hoxton, even 4k. I agree though, it is not a replacement for television.

• I saw a load of ducklings in a park a couple of months ago. Little golden fur balls.

If I ever saw a situation like that, I would be tempted to help the ducklings, which of course would be wrong as they need to learn. But if one or two did get stranded, I would intervene.

I liked how the mother waited for all of them.:)

(PS: All the UFO stuff moved to the UFO thread.)

• Horizon

Changed the title of the thread from “What was the last video you watched on Youtube?” to “What have you watched on Youtube today?”.