What is your least favourite household chore?

• Go on, what's the thing you least like doing around your home?

====

I hate ironing, so much so, I don't know when I last did it! :)

If my post is in this colour, it is a moderator decision. Please abide by it.

• Has to be cleaning the oven: I don't do much with the dark lining, just wash and shine the shelves and chrome supports with a brillo pad and clean the door glass with one of those little paint removing tools that have a Stanley blade at a shallow angle. Apart from a few fancy shirts most of our stuff doesn't need ironing so that's one less task.

History is much like an Endless Waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.

4312-gwban-gif

Red = Mod. Abide by it.

• I don't normally do any chores apart from dusting the bedroom once a week and pressing my own trousers. If my beloved tries put a crease in trousers they look like a map of Clapham Junction, there are so many lines. She won't allow me in the kitchen because she says I break things and interfere and get in the way. It's a terrible strain. I can't bear to see her working so hard sometimes. I'm forced to sit and watch the t.v. while she's doing all the cooking and cleaning and the washing up.

Nobody knows how I suffer but if that's what she wants and it keeps her happy, who am I to argue. <sigh>;)

• Cleaned the curtains the other day.... and washed the downstairs windows, would rather pull my teeth out. Tedious.

• The minute an affordable robot is invented which washes windows, I'm getting it.

But the number one slot goes to ironing. I want a ironing robot now!:)

• Come to think of it, I don't like any household chores. They're all my least favourite. ^^

I would like to get a nice handsome android called Sven who can do them for me, without his shirt on.