The Great British Weather Moan thread

Please treat other members in a constructive manner and abide by our Forum Rules at all times.
  • I don’t know what your tastes are, Fred, but the following might possibly interest you that were not on my TV Picks as they were repeats or films I flagged up before:

Putin’s Obsession, Sky Documentaries, 7pm

The Shawshank Redemption (1994 film), 8pm

Sanditon (Jane Austen drama), ITV, 9pm

Collateral (thriller film), Sky Cinema Greats, 9pm

The Maze Runner (2014 film), BBC3, 9pm

Titanic (1997 OSCAR winning film), Film4, 9pm

Hellboy (2004 horror fantasy film), ITV4, 9pm

Pineapple Express (2008 comedy thriller film), GREAT! movies, 9pm

Human Traffic (1999 film) GREAT! movies, 11.15pm

If none of that appeals, there’s quite a lot of choice on Virgin Media’s on demand section - well with taking a look at.

But if you are going to Amazon, you must see Mr Mercedes!

I may get around to listing my choices of the streamers one of these days!

If my post is in this colour, it is a moderator decision. Please abide by it.

• In the meantime, it’s 29 degrees out there now, and it’s above my comfort zone. Set to get to 31 by 3pm :whistling:

I suppose that’s better than the 33 degrees they originally forecast!

• Thank You Old Boy kind of you

Putin's Obsession would only wind me up besides I don't have Sky ^^

Seen the Shawshank Redemption a few times over the years.

Jane Austin does not appeal to

Maze Runner seen that as well not a fan.

Titanic seen the old and the new one .

Hell Boy seen some of it my son liked it does not for me.

Pineapple might have look same with Human Traffic to late for me I will be fast asleep by then :sleeping:

Mr Mercedes I will have a look at thank you

Its 31C here now just come in to cool down

• Hottest day here so far at 26°C and rising. No sea breeze and 70% humidity. Looks like some rain heading this way so that'll take the edge off the heat.

History is much like an Endless Waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.

4312-gwban-gif

If my post is in this colour  it is moderation. Take note.

• Sunny first thing but gloomy clouds have rolled in off the channel and there's rain on the way.

History is much like an Endless Waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.

4312-gwban-gif

If my post is in this colour  it is moderation. Take note.

• So cold where I am that summer is not looking so bad but of course once it turns up and turns on the firepower I'll sing a different tune. I hate heat.

The vagabond who's rapping at your door

Is standing in the clothes that you once wore

• 26C here for me at the moment LW and to be honest, that's too hot. I'll try and send some your way. :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!