Brexit poll. Will the UK leave the EU on the 31st October and with a deal?

When making a post, please ensure it complies with this site's Main Rules at all times.
  • Will the UK leave the EU on the 31st October and with a deal? 5

1. Yes (0) 0%
    2. No (0) 0%
    3. Don't know (3) 60%
    4. The UK will never leave the EU (2) 40%
    5. The UK will leave on the 31st October but without a deal (0) 0%
    6. The UK will leave the EU after the 31st October with a deal (0) 0%
    7. The UK will leave the EU after the 31st October without a deal (0) 0%

I don't think we've had a Brexit poll in ages, so lets have one now!:) You can only vote for one option, but you can change it over the next several weeks if you wish to.

This thread is just for the poll, let still keep all main Brexit discussion leading up to the 31st October here:

Boris forms Brexit crack squad. Will the UK leave the EU with a deal or no deal?.

I voted don't know. Everything is too up in the air.

• I hope we leave with no deal, but until we have a GE the Remainers will keep trying to block it, and they will try to delay a GE until they permanently blocked it.

We need the Supreme Court to reject the legal obligation to ask for an extension, but I'm not holding my breath.

Mark Twain — 'Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.'

• I've said don't know for now. I'd prefer there not to be a "deal" because apart from costing us a shedload of money that could be better spent elsewhere you just know that as we come to the end of the "deal" period then the stupidity about "crashing out" and "cliff edges" will just start up again and some clowns will want an extension so we never leave.

• What we needed was that once article 50 had been triggered it meant we had to leave deal or no deal on the first deadline day, but since the EU doesn't want us to leave because they would miss our money and no other reason they allowed our lily-livered parliament and government to fuck about asking for extensions and what not, we are doomed to infinity with re-moaners and general time wasters leading us a merry dance forever.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!