Poll: What of the main streaming services do you use/interested in?

Please treat other members in a friendly and respectful manner: Our Community Guidelines.

• What of the main streaming services do you use/will use? 4

1. All4 (0) 0%
    2. Amazon Prime (3) 75%
    3. Apple TV+ (0) 0%
    4. BBC Iplayer (3) 75%
    5. Britbox (0) 0%
    6. CBS/Viacom streamer(s) (details to be confirmed) (1) 25%
    7. Disney + (1) 25%
    8. Discovery (0) 0%
    9. HBO Max (1) 25%
    10. Hulu (If it becomes available in the UK) (1) 25%
    11. ITV Hub (2) 50%
    12. NBC/Universal streamer(s) (details to be confirmed) (1) 25%
    13. Netflix (1) 25%
    14. Now TV (0) 0%
    15. My5 (0) 0%
    16. Pluto (0) 0%
    17. Sony Crackle (if it becomes available in the UK again) (0) 0%
    18. UKTV Play (0) 0%
    19. Other options (1) 25%

I don't think we've had a media poll in ages, so here goes. Please vote!

Unlike most polls on this site, particularly the political ones, you can vote for multiple options and can change your vote at any time as your streaming services change. The vote will never close, so you can come back here and change your vote whenever you like. Please update this thread when you change streaming services.

Lets keep this thread as a snapshot as to what streaming services people are currently using. For general streaming discussion, please go here:

The Streaming Wars. Will it kill off the broadcasters? and use the specific threads for each streaming service, if you want to talk about what's happening with them.

If my post is in this colour, it is a moderator decision. Please abide by it.

• I currently use:

iplayer

netflix

and prime

and when/if they launch, I'll consider the main American streamers too:

disney+/hulu

hbo

cbs/viacom

nbc/universal

Perhaps Apple too.

• I tend to use ones that are available via my Samsung Smart TV, the three main ones I use regularly and voted for are Amazon Prime, BBC iPlayer and ITV hub, to a lesser extent I have used All4 and My 5 in the past so didn't vote for them, I have used Netflix by logging into my sons account as I dont subscribe myself so didn't vote for that either, as for the others that are already available and any that might become available if they cant be used via my Smart TV then I doubt I will use them and for that reason I didn't vote for them.

Young boys in the park jumpers for goalpost that's what footballs all about isn't it.

• Like you Ron, I've used ITV and CH4 and 5 too. CH4 one's is actually very extensive and there's lots of European shows on there as well.

It's a bit hard to do the poll at this time, because we don't know yet what all of the streamers will launch here.

• I have used Virgin's TV Go service to watch stuff out on the patio via WiFi but not any of the rest although the smart TV supports quite a few with specific apps.

History is much like an Endless Waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.

4312-gwban-gif

If my post is in this colour  it is moderation. Take note.