Iran, nukes and terrorism

Please treat other members in a constructive manner and abide by our Forum Rules at all times.
  • Notice the Iranian people protesting against the evil regime, perhaps you might not "always be like that"

• Notice the Iranian people protesting against the evil regime, perhaps you might not "always be like that"

You have no clue about Iran. No matter what side of politics iranians stand on. Nobody here is a friend of the UK.

The communists hate you for your operation ajax.

the religious ones hate you for operation ajax

The nationalists hate you for invading Iran in WW II and for Operation Ajax.

It doesnt matter who governs Iran. The UK is hated from all factions. Its ironic, there is a higher chance of good Israel - Iran relations.

Infact your worst nightmare would be if the nationalists take over here. You know the imperialists who want reinstall the iranian monarchy. They call you guys "cross eyed british island monkeys".

So be careful what you ask for.

Anti british sentiment always goes here. Any new regime would need to bring the people behind their ledership and the tool they would most likely chose is anti british sentiment.

Keep in mind the UK is an ideal scape goat. USA is to strong, but UK is seen as their poodle. When you want anger the master, you kick the dog.

• You know a lot about Iran so tell me the answer to this question please.....

Who is in charge, elected people or Islamic Imams or heads or groups?

Its a complex balance between various groups.

When you go to the core, Iran is ruled by some super rich elite families.

People elect politicians but those you can elect are selected by religious leaders. But they are controlled by rich families.

The popularity of the General in Iran was mostly because he was outside this circle of power and money, which also made him a problem for said circle.

I know the supreme leader in the west is portrait as some religious figurehead, but he s extremly "pragmatic". One time he is hardliner when it favors him, next time he is reformist, when it favors him.

Remember our former hardliner president Ahmadinejad? He felt out of favor and is under much pressure now, since our supreme leader over night turned 180°.

Its a snakepit and the supreme leader games with them to stay in power. As long they are internal rivals they dont oppose him.

• Official Post

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-51073621

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-51079965

Been a busy 24 hours for Iran and as already linked to, our ambassador got arrested too.

The protests are now into their second day with even some protesters saying death to the supreme leader and applauding America. Blimey!

Are we on the cusp of another evolution in Iran, or will this peter out in the end?

• Few hundred demonstrators in a nation of 80 million.

You dont umderstand one thing. The west makes always the same mistake and believes some rich college kids in Tehran demonstrating show something or mean something.

As long the village people, farmers, low income people support the government, it will always stay. Its the group that toppled the Shah and its the group that holds this government in power.

• There's a lot of similarities between Iran the USA and the UK and how they run and operate. It all comes down to power, money, greed and control. All the rest of us populi are like pawns on a chessboard, worthless nothings, disposable and ready to be sacrificed or help hide and save those at the top.

• Not while the mad mullahs are in charge. The Shah was bought down by the people, maybe the winds of change?

The Shah too shot protestors. He was no different to the Mullahs. Only difference is, that now our oil stays in Iran.

• Not while the mad mullahs are in charge. The Shah was bought down by the people, maybe the winds of change?

Out of interest, what should this change look like that UK would be happy?

Back to the corrupt muppet regime we had?

Or should we become a nation like your beloved Saudi Arabia?

How would you stand towards an Iran that is 100% democratic, nationalistic and fiercly anti western powers in the region?

The base is power politics. You wont get a submissive Iran, so i dont see what you want.

• Then OK... so just accept the Dead General got what he deserved, I do. I accept the regime he led and the terrorism he instigated, against Americans and British , was fair game and he was "taken out" by a great leader - Donald Trump. Obumma would have sent the General a medal and an invite to the White-House.

In life there are times we just accept e have enemies and people who wish to harm others... its not rocket science. Kill or be killed.... the General lost, he is kaput and 170 people were murdered on a civil passenger plane.

• Then OK... so just accept the Dead General got what he deserved, I do. I accept the regime he led and the terrorism he instigated, against Americans and British , was fair game and he was "taken out" by a great leader - Donald Trump. Obumma would have sent the General a medal and an invite to the White-House.

In life there are times we just accept e have enemies and people who wish to harm others... its not rocket science. Kill or be killed.... the General lost, he is kaput and 170 people were murdered on a civil passenger plane.

The general was a single person. Replaceable like evry person.

Iran hates UK and US for a single reason. The 1953 coup. The tyrannical regime that the UK and USA installed and the theft of our income.

Its the core goal of Iran to cull back US and UK influence not just in Iran but the entire middle east and Iran is incredible sucessful regarding that.

And that core interest is in all political factions of Iran. The religious ones, the nationalists, the communists. All are united in their didain against anglo saxon imperialism.

We see how the UK and US influence in the entire region collapse and we play that game very well.

We use China and Russia against UK and USA. We crushed a coup in Syria and held Assad in power. The west lost on all fronts there. Iraq has become a iranian province.

And thats what matters. Iran build up a system that makes western influence in the region impossible. A british or US american cant walk in Syria or Iraq. Its impossible for them there to take the rescources. Iran build up a immune system that actively acts against ango saxon interests.

The UK used its embassy in Tehran as spy den in the 1953 coup.

You learned your lesson, your coward ambassador did run away from Iran last week.

Its ironic, you believed in 1953 with the coup you could defend your interests in the region, but it came back like a boomerang and now is the reason why your influence collapses.

A regme change wont help you. When the nationalists rule Iran women wont wear veils but your folks will still be hunted through the streets.

• I am not fixed in my mind with idolisation for any individual (except Muhammad Ali and The Beatles) politicians and people in power play a game, they all play the game.

Its a simple fact the General murdered people so as a clever man he would know their will be retaliation ... you live by the sword - you die by the sword.

We got rid of Blair, Iranian people can NOT get rid of the control by Islam. Thats a fact. If the Archbishop of Canterbury tried to dictate defence policy and how females dress we would tell him to bollox and you would not hear from him for many years.

• I am not fixed in my mind with idolisation for any individual (except Muhammad Ali and The Beatles) politicians and people in power play a game, they all play the game.

Its a simple fact the General murdered people so as a clever man he would know their will be retaliation ... you live by the sword - you die by the sword.

We got rid of Blair, Iranian people can NOT get rid of the control by Islam. Thats a fact. If the Archbishop of Canterbury tried to dictate defence policy and how females dress we would tell him to bollox and you would not hear from him for many years.

Evry general kills people. Thats his job. Beside that, he knew he would be killed some day. He didnt care.

Beside that, we are not controlled by islam. Our military acts by prussian standards, not islam. Our defense policy has nothing to do with islam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!