Iran, nukes and terrorism

When making a post, please ensure it complies with this site's Main Rules at all times.
  • Im not a troll. Im iranian and in Iran, UK are called pirates.

Is Iran member of EU? Is Syria member of EU?

No.

EU sanctions work not on non EU members. Why dont you stop the russian frighters going Syria? Too scared?

The way our country is treated reaches levels that are too much to accept. Why dont you try to treat us like human beings?

Oh dear,

1.Russian fighters do not leave from the UK .

2. your ship was in EU nation waters when seized.

3. As for the way your country behaves , it sponsors terrorists , treats women like second class citizens , hates Jews and Gays ,flouts international law at a whim , so behave like human beings!

• to Horizon: At least we have found some common ground. It's all that can be expected when trying to reconcile a difference of expectation between Optimism and a Pessimism!

• Oh dear,

1.Russian fighters do not leave from the UK .

2. your ship was in EU nation waters when seized.

3. As for the way your country behaves , it sponsors terrorists , treats women like second class citizens , hates Jews and Gays ,flouts international law at a whim , so behave like human beings!

Our ship was in international waters and we can sell oil to anyone we want.

Russian tankers pass through that waters infront spain as well. You dont stop russian ships. Because you are too scared. Russia poisons people in your own country and you do nothing. Maybe thats Irans mistake, we act too nice? Obviously you dont do that to countries that act not as friendly as we do.

And we sponsor terrorists? UK and USA sponsor al Nusra amd muslim brotherhood. You sponsor basicly evry sunni islamist terror group and then say we sponsor terrorism? Do you blame Saudi Arabia as well or just us?

We treat women like 2nd class? With all due respect, but in Iran we dont run girl trade like you do, for example in those massive rape gangs you have.

We hate jews? Iran houses the 2nd largest jewish population in the middle east. We have synagoges and even in parliament are seats for the iranian jews. Israel is not identical with Jews.

Now i tell you something.

We are over 70 million people. Iranians are top educated. Women here have more rights than in evry other middle east country. We are an advanced nation with high education.

What you do to us, hurts us. Evrything gets more and more expensive. Old and ill people cant get medication. We need new aircrafts. Our fleet is too old. We ordered new Airbus and got almost none new machines.

Now you steal our oil. We know exactly what you will do. Steal it and sell it.

You know what is bad? Our reformers said we can trust the west. We had a deal...our hardliners that we can not trust the west. And now we see our hardliners were right.

I hope your ships dont sail in the persian gulf now. They have to cross iranian waters to do so.

If UK does not set our ship free, we will confiscate a british ship as well.

• The rape gangs you talk of are Muslims , we do not run prostitution legally in the UK.There is no mention of gays and your treatment of them in your reply but that is not a surprise.

why are you obsessed with Russia ?, their ships are behaving lawfully , if your one is it will be released .

The reason your country gets treated as it does is because of the behaviour of your government and we do blame Saudi Arabia .

• Iran does not permit access to sites using https, (or VPN) which this does, I therefore state that you are a state sponsored troll and I claim my £5.

Ah maybe you should visit Iran to know evryone has VPN. How you think we all have facebook or instagram?

You know what else Iran does not permit? Alcohol, and yet its eerved at evry house party.

What you say is exactly the problem. You dont know Iran.

Where dobyou think i have nike shoes from? Where you think i got my iphone from?

You get apps here that allow to go around evry blockade.

• The rape gangs you talk of are Muslims , we do not run prostitution legally in the UK.There is no mention of gays and your treatment of them in your reply but that is not a surprise.

why are you obsessed with Russia ?, their ships are behaving lawfully , if your one is it will be released .

The reason your country gets treated as it does is because of the behaviour of your government and we do blame Saudi Arabia .

What did my government wrong? We did stick to the deal we had. It was broken by USA.

• What did my government wrong? We did stick to the deal we had. It was broken by USA.

Yes it seems your country did basically stick to the deal , however saint Obama's deal was terrible for the rest of the world and President Trump cancelled it .

• Yes it seems your country did basically stick to the deal , however saint Obama's deal was terrible for the rest of the world and President Trump cancelled it .

Same would happen with another deal.

Deals with the west mean nothing. They are not worth the paper written on it.

I think we should ignore the west, move forward, concentrate on the new powers China and Russia and ignore dieing Europe.

What we learned is, that contracts with USA are worthless.

And that Europe is weak.

We either discuss on eye sight or not at all. Thats what Iran does now.

We had a deal. The west broke that deal. Russia already said, that now Iran is free to do as we want. Since we are not bound to any deals any longer, we now start to enrich uranium to much higher concentration.

As for the tanker, i find it sad, that a once great nation like the UK has fallen so deep to become US poodle. Even more unfortunate that Iran has to lock the UK out of the persian gulf.

Iran never attacks first, but we usually mirror what is done to us.

If the UK does not want that we sell oil to Syria, the UK is free to buy the oil from us. I dont think it matters for us who buys it. But we need someone to buy it.

• UK was following EU law , not US ,try harder Mr Troll.

You are wrong.. Look at the history. EU was created after the falling of Hitler and the occupation of Germany from the USA force.. SO what do you think was their next move ?! What is UN ?! You really don't think celar. Do you think that Germany likes that there are too many escapers in their own country and many many other not right thinks. Was it not weird when Angela The Cancler of Germany take decisions that ware connected with the war created from the USA in reality in Iran and Iraqw etc ?!

I think that the EU was a USA s touch and reserve in case they need the EU under their feet... Look out the countries in the EU most of them ware forced to retrieve their weapons. Money making machine and in case of trouble, they will use us. What is happening now in the UK is that mainly the USA does not want their blood relations ( if you don't remember who created the USA mainly people from English countries ), so the USA doesn't want you to be involved in what is coming next... The EU will fall it was told long before it was created, wars, etc are happening as also that was told long before it happens. Dear Iranian you are also not aware of your own truth. Most of your people are told and learned that radical Islam is the truth.. But making someone to believe in your own believes with force .... is making tall the things senseless.... Why ?! Not because of your god, but the methods of implementing your faith.. You may be are normal Islam I have no clue, but most of your people on those lands are not in my opinion.... And this is killing the freedom of mind in humanity, not that we are free of choice but at least we can believe in what we see.. I speak for soulful believes etc. Most religions are used to control people, but yet there is still truth and there is still a god up there.... Anyway... I think you will all understand the truth soon, but it will be too late for our entire species... We are killing ourselves and our planet too. We already achieved soul-killing, next thins is the US and the planet.... And PS what a better way after the war to be close to Russia and learn all the intel fas ?! ;) It everything so obvious but the brainwashing is in its full power to blind us... They make us robots so we wont complain or do anything against the ''Big Bosses"

• im not a very religious person, most in Iran are not very religious. Maybe 5 or 7%.

Thats another misconception about Iran.

Iran was never a colony. We demand respect. To be treated with respect and as equal. We are not a colony you can push around.

We had a deal. We kept our side of the deal but got nothing in return.

We want trade, good economy, new aircrafts and visa free travel and investments.

And we have a right for nuclear power. We also want sell our oil and that provocations like with our oil tanker stops.

• You are wrong.. Look at the history. EU was created after the falling of Hitler and the occupation of Germany from the USA force.. SO what do you think was their next move ?! What is UN ?! You really don't think celar. Do you think that Germany likes that there are too many escapers in their own country and many many other not right thinks. Was it not weird when Angela The Cancler of Germany take decisions that ware connected with the war created from the USA in reality in Iran and Iraqw etc ?!

I think that the UE was a USA s touch and reserve in case they need the EU under their feet... Look out the countries in the EU most of them ware forced to retrieve their weapons. Money making machine and in case of trouble, they will use us. What is happening now in the UK is that mainly the USA does not want their blood relations ( if you don't remember who created the USA mainly people from English countries ), so the USA doesn't want you to be involved in what is coming next... The EU will fall it was told long before it was created, wars, etc are happening as also that was told long before it happens. Dear Iranian you are also not aware of your own truth. Most of your people are told and learned that radical Islam is the truth.. But making someone to believe in your own believes with force .... is making tall the things senseless.... Why ?! Not because of your god, but the methods of implementing your faith.. You may be are normal Islam I have no clue, but most of your people on those lands are not in my opinion.... And this is killing the freedom of mind in humanity, not that we are free of choice but at least we can believe in what we see.. I speak for soulful believes etc. Most religions are used to control people, but yet there is still truth and there is still a god up there.... Anyway... I think you will all understand the truth soon, but it will be too late for our entire species... We are killing ourselves and our planet too. We already achieved soul-killing, next thins is the US and the planet.... And PS what a better way after the war to be close to Russia and learn all the intel fas ?! ;) It everything so obvious but the brainwashing is in its full power to blind us... They make us robots so we wont complain or do anything against the ''Big Bosses"

What part of my statement is wrong ? , we were asked to seize the ship and did so legally under law , if it is innocent we will release it , not attach limpet mines and blow it up , we'll leave that to your country!

• What part of my statement is wrong ? , we were asked to seize the ship and did so legally under law , if it is innocent we will release it , not attach limpet mines and blow it up , we'll leave that to your country!

Was this an answer to me?

You were asked to seize the ship? Does your country always follow orders of others?

As for the mines and stuff...what makes you think Iran did it? Do you have prove for that?

• You raise some interesting questions. My initial thoughts are that there are 4 components in Iran, in descending order of ruling seniority/rule/dominance:

1 Theocratic rulers who are oppressive, rigid, medieval and have a mission for Islamic values, beliefs and lifestyle to achieve global ascendancy and replace Western democracy

2 A government who are less oppressive, more worldly, more live & let live but subservient to (1)

3 The majority of Iranian citizens some of whom deserve a better life, others who are grateful for small mercies but many who are weighed down by tribalism, intolerance and enmity to the West

4 Women who deserve to be treated as equal rather than "respected" as chattel, who are allowed by men to show their faces in public and get a good education, as if all these things a great privilege and a testimony to men's so-called enlightened regard towards the opposite sex

I developed these observations and thoughts the next day across several paragraphs but after no response I deleted what I'd written because it was too detailed for a forum and I realised in the end I was just writing to myself.

• What did my government wrong? We did stick to the deal we had. It was broken by USA.

In terms of the nuclear deal, that's correct and which is why as I've already stated in the thread where we've been talking about this subject (Will Trump encourage the revival of Iran?) I think Trump was wrong to break the deal.

Nuclear must always be the top priority for obvious reasons and with a country awash with oil, there can only be one use for the Iranian regime wanting to go down the nuclear route.

By the way, welcome to the site.:)

• I think most here have a totally wrong image about Iran.

Iran is not the barbaric country like Saudi Arabia.

Our women walk around like this:

closeupmatchingbluescarves.jpg

Im not very religious. People drink alcohol at house parties. The government looks away for most aspects. Men and women party together. Of course there are limits and thats how things are. Same in your own country. say something about Holocaust and they go nuts.

I love my sport, love my car. I make parties and love to travel and hike. I love snowboarding.

We have highest number of women in university. Actually more than men.

You can see my pic on the side. Do you look like a hardcore religious?

Like evry country, Iran is not perfect. But we are not the demons you make us look like.

Iran never was a colony. We demand respect. You either talk with us on eyesight or we dont talk at all.

We dont want break relations with the EU. We have a deal and its your chance to stick to that deal.

We will not negotiate with USA. Their chance is over. We live in 2019 and they are not important enough anymore to achieve things unilateral.

The UK fears us, their oil tanker stopped today and does not dare to cross infront iranian waters. It anchors infront Saudi coast.

As soon our tanker is set free, the danger for british tankers will also be away and it can sail here.

• True, but Iran still employs similar cloak and dagger methods as the Arabs.

They're proxies attack Israel on a almost daily basis, they are causing untold death and destruction in Syria and Yemen, not to mentioned their weapons and special forces were behind more British deaths in the Iraq war than anything else.

Agree, but the American commanders are told if someone shoots at them, they can shoot back with everything they've got. Trump would need to be very careful if were to countermand such policies in the aftermath of a Iranian attack on a American ship.

What I don't agree with in the event of any conflict between Iran and America, is the Americans would act proportionally. If the Americans get attacked, that's the end of the Iranian regime and Trump would lose all home grown support if he chose a different course of action in such an event.

Yeah only we are evil...

That teh UK and otehr western countries support Terror groups and arm tyrannical regimes in Saudi Arabia? Thats ok.

Iran saved Syria from IS, Al Nusra and other western backed terror organisation. Are you angry your coup did not work? That Assad is in power and your muppets failed?

We cause death in Yemen? Do we send weapons to the Saudi regime or you?

You fund a man who kills hundredthousands in yemen and cuts journalists in his own consulate with a bone saw.

skynews-theresa-may-mohammad-bin-salman_4249326.jpg?20180307154547

• Do you wear a head scarf? , or is that a "treat " solely reserved for the women you all "respect"?

• Do you wear a head scarf? , or is that a "treat " solely reserved for the women you all "respect"?

My mother wears no head scarf at home and my sisters dont wear as well. Outside they put a scarf losely around her head but hair visible.

In Saudi Arabia...your best friend...that would be impossible. Women would get arrested there for walking around like they do in Iran.

Also i have a question. Who do you mean by "you all". Do you not see me as individual or are iranians an anonymous mass for you without individuals?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!