Iran, nukes and terrorism

When making a post, please ensure it complies with this site's Main Rules at all times.
  • I understand why so many Iranians are angry. It's because that is what they are like. Angry people. And when anger doesn't do the trick they become excitable and agitated. And when that doesn't work they will escalate to threats. And when that doesn't work they will resort to act(s) of terrorism or guerrilla warfare or even a formal declaration of war. And after that, once the burials are completed, it will start all over again.

It's hypocritical and/or pathetic to buy Western products with such enthusiasm but have such a deep hatred for what the West stands for.

Maybe it's just an immaturity thing. We in the West have young idiots just like that throughout most our universities, who shout down any attempt by grown ups to have a conversation that can arrive at middle ground. Some of those young idiots even join Isis.

What complete f-ing waste of time and words this has all been. But hugely instructive nonetheless.

• I understand why so many Iranians are angry. It's because that is what they are like. Angry people. And when anger doesn't do the trick they become excitable and agitated. And when that doesn't work they will escalate to threats. And when that doesn't work they will resort to act(s) of terrorism or guerrilla warfare or even a formal declaration of war. And after that, once the burials are completed, it will start all over again.

It's hypocritical and/or pathetic to buy Western products with such enthusiasm but have such a deep hatred for what the West stands for.

Maybe it's just an immaturity thing. We in the West have young idiots just like that throughout most our universities, who shout down any attempt by grown ups to have a conversation that can arrive at middle ground. Some of those young idiots even join Isis.

What complete f-ing waste of time and words this has all been. But hugely instructive nonetheless.

You couldnt be more wrong about your assumption about the iranian people.

We are not arabs. We are calm people and always calculating. We love calm and harmony. Nature and symbolism. Do you know our art, history or literature?

i doubt it.

• We have warships all over the world, this will cost us nothing as it is an asset we already have, please keep sending your lunatic republican guard , at least they are not persecuting women and Gays when at sea!

• We have warships all over the world, this will cost us nothing as it is an asset we already have, please keep sending your lunatic republican guard , at least they are not persecuting women and Gays when at sea!

You dont have war ships all over the world. You have war ships where your master USA orders them. You are not an independend nation that can decide about such issues.

And yes, having a ship in persian gulfs costs your tax payers several million each day.

Your anti iranian rants are almost comical btw. Like a caricature.

• You dont have war ships all over the world. You have war ships where your master USA orders them. You are not an independend nation that can decide about such issues.

And yes, having a ship in persian gulfs costs your tax payers several million each day.

Your anti iranian rants are almost comical btw. Like a caricature.

That is it , no more from me , i try and talk to you and tell the truth but you would obviously prefer to get your news from the maniacs ruining your country or press TV .

We send ships where we want to , our ships are on station and being used wherever they happen to be , so cost us no more than if they in in English waters , we have no masters unlike you and your mad leaders.

Goodbye.

• That is it , no more from me , i try and talk to you and tell the truth but you would obviously prefer to get your news from the maniacs ruining your country or press TV .

We send ships where we want to , our ships are on station and being used wherever they happen to be , so cost us no more than if they in in English waters , we have no masters unlike you and your mad leaders.

Goodbye.

You dont try talk to me, you write rubbish like there is no poverty in UK or that you are Independent from USA and act like their poodle out of own interest.

• Strait of Hormuz: Iranian boats 'tried to intercept British tanker'

Iranian boats tried to impede a British oil tanker near the Gulf - before being driven off by a Royal Navy ship, the Ministry of Defence has said.

HMS Montrose, a British frigate shadowing the BP-owned tanker, was forced to move between the three boats and the tanker, a spokesman said.

Iran warns UK tanker seizure 'dangerous game'

Iran has reiterated calls for the UK to release an Iranian-owned oil tanker which was detained by Royal Marines in Gibraltar last week.

An Iranian official, speaking to state news agency IRNA, warned the UK not to get involved in "this dangerous game".

The Iranians tried to seize one of our tankers on Wednesday and are continuing to make threats. Good job we have a large Royal Navy to protect all out shipping in that region..:rolleyes:

• The Iranians tried to seize one of our tankers on Wednesday and are continuing to make threats. Good job we have a large Royal Navy to protect all out shipping in that region..:rolleyes:

Do you advice with that, that Iran also guards its tankers with war ships against british pirate activity t Gibraltar?

The fact that the UK hijacked an iranian ship is no issue for you?

The people in Iran demand, that our government does evrything it can to make the UK pay for that crime.

I find it amusing that westerners somehow believe that leaders in Iran are not under pressure to act, when Iran is treated like that.

• The seizure wasn't piracy, it was done under EU sanctions. If the vessel has not been in EU waters, no seizure would've happened.

As for the people "demanding", when was the people allowed to demand anything of the Iranian regime?

1. Iran is not member of the EU. The Uk does not stop russian tankers that deliver oil to Syria. Too afraid?

2. We have elections in Iran. The government of Iran has to answer to its electorate.

I think what you dont understand is, that the hostility and contract breaking of the west makes the conservatives and hardliners in Iran more and more popular.

The UK actually weakens reformists and liberal forces in Iran and strengthens the hardliners. The next election here will be a desaster for reformists who always said we can deal with the west and can trust them. The hardliners said the west are treacherous snakes. It turned out, the hardliners were right.

Do you understand that very basic concept of patriotism? And to stand united against an outside enemy?

Iran is one of the oldest nations on this planet. Actually the oldest empire the world knows. And we never were colonized. In a way we are the only historic nation in that area not based on colonialism. We dont bend our knees.

We did not bow, when USA was only superpower in the world. And we wont bow now, when USA is weak and falling more each day.

USA is out of the game. We negotiate with Germany, Russia, China, France and UK. We wont negotiate with USA and i hope your country can have a positive effect and our nations get better relations in the future.

I would love to visit Ile of Skye. I saw in a movie and it looks very cool.

• 1. Iran is not member of the EU. The Uk does not stop russian tankers that deliver oil to Syria. Too afraid?

2. We have elections in Iran. The government of Iran has to answer to its electorate.

The Iranian tanker was in EU waters which gave every right of the the UK (while we're still in the EU) to seize the vessel under the EU sanctions that are placed on Iran.

The election is a sham. Your country is run by a small group of religious zealots headed by Khamenei.

I think what you dont understand is, that the hostility and contract breaking of the west makes the conservatives and hardliners in Iran more and more popular.

The UK actually weakens reformists and liberal forces in Iran and strengthens the hardliners. The next election here will be a desaster for reformists who always said we can deal with the west and can trust them. The hardliners said the west are treacherous snakes. It turned out, the hardliners were right.

Which is the exact reason why the EU, including the UK, is sticking to the nuclear deal. It wasn't us that broke it, but we (the EU) will still enforce the conditions of the deal, if there is any chance it can be salvaged.

We remember what the former mayor of Tehran who became the president, was like and it's not in our interests to have another hardliner again as president. But in any case, the Iranina president is totally irrelevant. Khamenei is the ruler of Iran.

Do you understand that very basic concept of patriotism? And to stand united against an outside enemy?

Yes. And we're not and never have been your enemy. The religious nuts, headed by the supreme leader, are the enemy.

Iran is one of the oldest nations on this planet. Actually the oldest empire the world knows. And we never were colonized. In a way we are the only historic nation in that area not based on colonialism. We dont bend our knees.

Good for you, but try applying that backbone to those who rule over you. Easier said than done.

We did not bow, when USA was only superpower in the world. And we wont bow now, when USA is weak and falling more each day.

USA is out of the game. We negotiate with Germany, Russia, China, France and UK. We wont negotiate with USA and i hope your country can have a positive effect and our nations get better relations in the future.

America is still the only superpower in the world, but unfortunately it's headed by a idiot at the moment, which is why we're in this situation. But unlike your country, America changes its leaders and Trump won't be around forever.

I would love to visit Ile of Skye. I saw in a movie and it looks very cool

Never been there, but would love to see the place too.:) Which film did you see?

• Yeah only we are evil...

I never said that. There are lots of evil regimes around the world, unfortunately many of those regimes are in your region of the world.

That teh UK and otehr western countries support Terror groups and arm tyrannical regimes in Saudi Arabia? Thats ok.

Iran saved Syria from IS, Al Nusra and other western backed terror organisation. Are you angry your coup did not work? That Assad is in power and your muppets failed?

We cause death in Yemen? Do we send weapons to the Saudi regime or you?

You fund a man who kills hundredthousands in yemen and cuts journalists in his own consulate with a bone saw.

It's called Realpolitik and as long as there is oil in the region and before battery technology takes off, most countries will try their utmost best to stay allied with Saudi Arabia and the other Arab Nations. If you know your history, you would know full well that the British Empire never originally supported the House of Saud, but the Hashemites, but today we are where we are. If the Saudis had never received any support from Britain or anyone else then, things may have turned out very differently.

The Saudis are in control for as long as the world needs oil, which won't be for much longer.

Iran supports the Houthi in Yemen, so is as responsibly as Saudi Arabia for the bloodshed there.

The death of that journalist was disgusting and Saudi Arabia may well have a change of leader soon, as a direct result of that.

• I never said that. There are lots of evil regimes around the world, unfortunately many of those regimes are in your region of the world.

It's called Realpolitik and as long as there is oil in the region and before battery technology takes off, most countries will try their utmost best to stay allied with Saudi Arabia and the other Arab Nations. If you know your history, you would know full well that the British Empire never originally supported the House of Saud, but the Hashemites, but today we are where we are. If the Saudis had never received any support from Britain or anyone else then, things may have turned out very differently.

The Saudis are in control for as long as the world needs oil, which won't be for much longer.

Iran supports the Houthi in Yemen, so is as responsibly as Saudi Arabia for the bloodshed there.

The death of that journalist was disgusting and Saudi Arabia may well have a change of leader soon, as a direct result of that.

Saudi Arabia will soon have MBS (Mr Bone SAW) as king, since their old king is demented. The Saudi Regime is plain and simple the lowest form of society imaginable. They have no history, they are simply savage in evry aspect.

As much as you dislike Iran, you will never see us supporting things like Daesh (ISIS). What we saw unfolding in Iraq and Syria was absolute disgusting.

Syria is an important thing for us. We showed that it is possible for us to kick western influence out, to make alliances against the west and that we gain not only the upper hand but win. It also shows that US times are over. The US are too weak to win.

Iran made it possible, that Syria has a future. future where all people can live. No matter if muslim, christian or non believer. The western backed islamist groups like DAESH or Al Nusra made it a hell.

Iran and Russia form a natural alliance, since our interests are similar.

You say the UK and Iran never have been enemies? Do you think we forgot operation ajax? That the UK with the US made a coup against our government and installed the Shah?

Our president is not irrelevant. As you saw the change in politics when our current president was voted into office.

I think the next one will be an absolute hardliner. Rouhani failed in his approach to the west. The people see that the hardliners were right.

As for the tanker, it appears your media lie to you. You have no EU sanctions against Iran. You have sanctions against Syria. Because of that you robbed our tanker. You dont stop russian tankers, because you fear the backlash. I advice the UK to let our tanker free, because we always send a message back. Its part of our cultre to respond equaly.

You call our election a sham? How about yours? You are run by corporations and oligarchs. You have two parties with identical politics. They work against the normal people an follow a globalist agenda. They flood your country with africans. They burn your soldiers in wars for some corporations.

That one guy above you posted a link about Amnesty International and let me say this.

I hate all NGO, they must be crushed. They follow no politics or laws. Just their rich sponsors. They flood europe with 3rd worlders and say thats "Human rights".

NGO must be smashed. Hungary, Russia, China do it right.

When you let NGO run free, you end like Europe. Flodded with Africans, 1000 genders and madness ruling over reality.

As for the movie, i think it was an Alien movie. They had a scene there that played on Iles of Sky at beginning. It looked nice,

• Saudi Arabia will soon have MBS (Mr Bone SAW) as king, since their old king is demented. The Saudi Regime is plain and simple the lowest form of society imaginable. They have no history, they are simply savage in evry aspect.

Agree, but don't be so sure that MBS will get the top job. The killing of that journalist has brought a lot of scrutiny on the the House of Saud and that's not something they like at all. Don't be surprised if MBS has a "accident" at some point.

As much as you dislike Iran, you will never see us supporting things like Daesh (ISIS).

I have never said, or even will, that I dislike Iran. I can't stand the Iranian regime, a very different thing.

No Iran has never supported Daesh, a Sunni terrorist group, instead the Iranian regime funded Hamas. Hezbollah and the PLO and that's just the three main terrorist groups that Iran has funded for decades.

• Syria is an important thing for us. We showed that it is possible for us to kick western influence out, to make alliances against the west and that we gain not only the upper hand but win. It also shows that US times are over. The US are too weak to win.

Iran made it possible, that Syria has a future. future where all people can live. No matter if muslim, christian or non believer. The western backed islamist groups like DAESH or Al Nusra made it a hell.

Iran and Russia form a natural alliance, since our interests are similar.

On Syria, the bloodshed and death caused there is horrific and the Iranian regime is responsible for causing many innocent deaths in that country.

The Americans are still the pre-eminent military power on the planet and that will remain for at least a few more decades. Perhaps China will be on a even keel with them in the future, but not now.

The West has never backed Daesh or Al Nusra. It did back Syrian rebel groups, but as most of those got destroyed by the Russian air campaign against them, then what few left did turn to the jihadis and the West backed off at that point.

Strange that Iran and Russia are "natural" allies considering the past conflicts the two countries have engaged in over areas which now form part of Turkey, Armenia and other areas north of Iran.

• You say the UK and Iran never have been enemies? Do you think we forgot operation ajax? That the UK with the US made a coup against our government and installed the Shah?

As for the tanker, it appears your media lie to you. You have no EU sanctions against Iran. You have sanctions against Syria. Because of that you robbed our tanker. You dont stop russian tankers, because you fear the backlash. I advice the UK to let our tanker free, because we always send a message back. Its part of our cultre to respond equaly.

We're not against the Iranian people and never have been. As for the Shah, yes, as we say here, "the sins of the fathers upon the sons" etc etc. There is no doubt that the installation of the Shah led to the rise of the fundamentalists, I don't argue that at all and it was disgusting and we're all suffering as a result.

As I said before, oil has done more damage to your region than anything else and the world will be a lot better, when the world no longer needs oil.

Our president is not irrelevant. As you saw the change in politics when our current president was voted into office.

I think the next one will be an absolute hardliner. Rouhani failed in his approach to the west. The people see that the hardliners were right.

Your country is not ruled by the president, so I disagree with you there, but I do agree that if things go sour over this tanker business, the next president will be a hardliner.

Nothing to do with a "lying" media, but a tired poster who mistyped.

• Looks like we got our british oil tanker. The british oil tanker Stena Impero was breaking maritime laws and is now brought into iranian waters.

https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2019/07…trait-of-Hormuz

Iran’s Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) has said that it has captured a British oil tanker for breaching international maritime law while crossing the Strait of Hormuz.

The IRGC’s Public Relations Department said in a statement on Friday that the vessel named “Stena Impero” had been confiscated “at the request of Hormozgan Ports and Maritime Organization when passing through the Strait of Hormuz, for failing to respect international maritime rules.”

The oil tanker was transferred to the coast to undergo the required legal proceedings, the statement added.

IRNA says there is a crew of 23 on the british ship.

I think now Iran and the UK can hold equal talks and im sure our nations can reach an agreement.

Once our ship is free, i´m sure the british ship will also be released.

Oh news say we also have catched a 2nd british oiltanker caleld MESDAR

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!