Iran, nukes and terrorism

When making a post, please ensure it complies with this site's Main Rules at all times.
  • Evry general kills people. Thats his job. Beside that, he knew he would be killed some day. He didnt care.

Beside that, we are not controlled by islam. Our military acts by prussian standards, not islam. Our defense policy has nothing to do with islam.

Good. He has that right not to care and so does everybody else most of all his enemies and when you know of such a killer it is simple logic and the right thing to do to kill him first especially when you know he has plans to kill people.

Dont worry, I get it when Muslims never admit to the truth about the bad side of Islam. You would defend Muslim Imams if they were caught in the same criminal acts committed by Catholic priests... raping young boys. I would be happy if they hanged all the rapist priests - I am a Catholic - I dont think Muslims would commit to same.

• I repeat: A deal was done between the Iranian leaders and Trump (CIA) to take out this murdering General because he had the power they could not control and thereby keeping harsh sanctions in place.

If the Iranian leaders did it i/e an inside job.. there would be civil war in Iran.

That is my theory.

• Good. He has that right not to care and so does everybody else most of all his enemies and when you know of such a killer it is simple logic and the right thing to do to kill him first especially when you know he has plans to kill people.

Dont worry, I get it when Muslims never admit to the truth about the bad side of Islam. You would defend Muslim Imams if they were caught in the same criminal acts committed by Catholic priests... raping young boys. I would be happy if they hanged all the rapist priests - I am a Catholic - I dont think Muslims would commit to same.

Im atheist with tendency to zoroastrism.

As for the general, he was popular in all political factions in iran, the mourning was overwhelming even for the government.

The only one who celrbrate his death is USA, UK, zionist Regime and ISIS. I think that shows very well, where the frontline is.

• Its not about facts its about political machinations to acheive an end game. Churchill had no need to totally destroy Dresden but he saw it as sending a message to Germany and anyone else who decides to attack UK.

• What is wrong with celebrating the death of a man who is trying to kill you first?

Muslims danced with joy at the Twin Towers 9/11 attack. This is expected. The point is, its not the mentioning of facts.. Who is - what is - why is... Its the accepting the differences and knowing Iran hates the USA. There is nothing wrong with accepting this state of affairs. The danger comes when you ignore it.

It is perfectly healthy to fully accept North Korea despises the USA and makes regular threats. A great leader, Trump, will acknowledge this and be ready for any form of action... Just as Iran used to do against Saddham.

But, most sensible people want peace but the Eleohant in the room is that one thing YOU keep denying...... RADICAL ISLAM!!!!! We people in the Western World do not and will not tolerate radical Islam diluting our culture. Its that simple. I would prefer the Muslims behave like tge Sikhs.... JUST GET ON WITH YOUR LIVES AND SEEK PEACE.

• What is wrong with celebrating the death of a man who is trying to kill you first?

Muslims danced with joy at the Twin Towers 9/11 attack. This is expected. The point is, its not the mentioning of facts.. Who is - what is - why is... Its the accepting the differences and knowing Iran hates the USA. There is nothing wrong with accepting this state of affairs. The danger comes when you ignore it.

It is perfectly healthy to fully accept North Korea despises the USA and makes regular threats. A great leader, Trump, will acknowledge this and be ready for any form of action... Just as Iran used to do against Saddham.

But, most sensible people want peace but the Eleohant in the room is that one thing YOU keep denying...... RADICAL ISLAM!!!!! We people in the Western World do not and will not tolerate radical Islam diluting our culture. Its that simple. I would prefer the Muslims behave like tge Sikhs.... JUST GET ON WITH YOUR LIVES AND SEEK PEACE.

In Iran nobody danced in the streets when the twin towers felt. There were mass mournings, candle virgils and minutes of silence ordered.

Iran is not Saudi Arabia. Iran even told USA we would fully support them at their fight against wahabi terror.

Again, this has nothing to do with Islam.

There is no indoctrination in the teaching that the US installed a fascist government to drain our resources of Iran for the benefit of the US. There is no indoctrination in the teaching the US, when they lost their puppet regime, aided Saddam Hussein where and when they could with a WMD war against our country.

There is only propaganda from the US to sweet talk around what they did.... for money. Do take into account it took the US 60 years to admit they installed the shah. Before that, it was 60 years full of lies. Now it's just fake news with half truths.

There wont be peace until anglo saxon imperialism is destroyed. We already destroyed UK imperialism.

Iran fiercly fights british american interests in the world. That has nothing to do with Islam. Evry iranian government will always push against rotten british american charades in the region.

Iranian oil and gas is only sold to China, India ect. You will never get it. And we also took away your acess to Syria and Iraq. And we will also push you out of Saudi Arabia and Emirates. The attack on the biggets saudi oil plant took 1/3rd of their oil away from anglo saxon claws.

You know in the 1920th and 30th even up into the 50th, Iran saw USA as a role model. The UK was always seen as disgusting here, but the USA was something Iranians found very positive. Then USA betrayed Iran with the 1953 coup. And that will never be forgotten and never be forgiven.

Revenge is something deeply imprinted in Zoroastrism. Each act done against us must be avanged.

USA shot down our A300. Few days later their PanAm exploded over Lockerbie. Gaddafi was blamed, but Arafat said Iran did it.

UK takes our ship, we take theirs.

The 1953 coup is not avanged yet. It will be avanged when all US interests in the region collapse.

• "revenge" as you put it, is NOT one way traffic. As long as we know thats fine. I prefer peace and harmony but if there is a choice between my survival depending upon using military might against the "enemy" or threat then thats fine. I want to win. Know your enemy and protect your people and land... That is the number one rule... objective for all democratic governments.

• "revenge" as you put it, is NOT one way traffic. As long as we know thats fine. I prefer peace and harmony but if there is a choice between my survival depending upon using military might against the "enemy" or threat then thats fine. I want to win. Know your enemy and protect your people and land... That is the number one rule... objective for all democratic governments.

Its also objective for Irans government.

There is a basic priciple. Iran by far is so dominant over all the entire region, it will always be the hegemon. You can push some saudi goat herders with all money. They still fail to counter Iranian hegemony. Its that way since the founding of the iranian empire 2600 years ago.

The most easy way is to accept that and let things run its natural course. Thats the reason why the Shah run Iran was so comfortable for US and UK.

When you lost control over Iran you also lost control over the gravitational center of the entire region. You have to artificial pump up frail regimes like Saudi Arabia or Saddam Hussein in an attempt to build up additional power centers. But its impossible because Iraq, Saudi Arabia and so on are just goat herders, tribals ect that get pimped up with money. You try to pump the river upstream. While you have to use gargantuan efforts to keep some stability, for Iran its easy. With little effort we took control over Iraq, Syria and Lebanon.

The sooner you accept that reality, the better for yourself.

• He was directly responsible for most of our troops gets killed in Afghanistan and Iraq through Iranian made IEDs. Good riddance to him.

Your troops were illegal in Iraq and Afghanistan. They are enemies there.

Beside that, he was not responsible. His office organized the local resistance against occupation. It will continue with or without him.

I guess even you deep down realize your troops are hated in Iraq and Afghanistan. They are enemies of the local people.

• Your troops were illegal in Iraq and Afghanistan. They are enemies there.

Beside that, he was not responsible. His office organized the local resistance against occupation. It will continue with or without him.

I guess even you deep down realize your troops are hated in Iraq and Afghanistan. They are enemies of the local people.

Darioush...... you are quite right that our troops were on an illegal mission in Iraq and Afghanistan but you need to understand a few things that may not have been pointed out to you.

Britain was sucked into the American wars of revenge by the then President G W Bush, who persuaded our then Prime Minister, Tony Blair to enter the wars.

Britain has a long history of being Washington's poodle and the USA needed the support of another permanent member of the UN Security Council to give their mission a veneer of legality. Britain was a sop to US interests and Tony Blair a compliant fool.

In an attempt to gain public support for entry into the wars, Blair used falsified security reports, now known as "The Dodgy Dossier" which convinced the public and other MP's that Britain was on the verge of attack by Iraq. One British weapons inspector, Dr David Kelly, who denied that such an attack was forthcoming was found dead....... the public was told he had committed suicide..... but the circumstances were highly suspicious. The British Foreign Secretary Robin Cook resigned from office rather than support the wars and slowly but surely, public opinion turned against them. Blair, however, won a vote in Parliament and proceeded to commit our troops to the wars.

The British people demonstrated against this. Marches and demonstrations took place in 600 cities and towns in UK, including one march in London that I took part in, which attracted an estimated one million people.

The upshot of all this is that it is not the British people who entered us into those wars, it was the British government, now deposed and long gone.

It is true that we have Islamophobia here, but it is confined mostly to small groups of extremists such as the so-called English Defence League who are a motley band of football hooligans, racists and other assorted ne'er do well's. They make a lot of noise but they are few in number and un-representative of the majority of British people who wish muslims no harm and oppose any further British involvement in Middle Eastern conflicts.

However....... attacks that have taken place in London and other cities, mostly by radicalised British muslims have allowed British extremists to claim that muslims are violent people who wish to install Sharia Law in Britain. Most of us know that this is ridiculous, but still they tout this lie and it gains traction among the gullible and easily inflamed.

The British people have a very strong connection to our armed forces and things like the murder of Lee Rigby stir up intense emotions. Such attacks do not weaken our resolve, they only strengthen it. Islamic radicals cannot wear us down with violence, they will only make us all the more defiant.

Britain will not be defeated by terrorism and you must understand that we - the average British citizen - are not your enemy. Our troops should not be in your country, but that is the fault of our government, not our people. If it were up to me I'd bring the troops home tomorrow.

I believe the resolution to our differences lies in - in the international arena - diplomacy, and in our society, by tolerance and understanding. This won't be easy when the USA is led by a monster like Trump and Britain now in the hands of a buffoon, but they won't be in office forever. Diplomacy won't be easy but we have to try. It may be a long haul, but we must never give in.

I think Muslim leaders in Britain should be more proactive in condemning terrorist acts and trying to reassure British people that Sharia Law is NOT their aim in this country. Such an aim would be an unacceptable threat to our Parliamentary democracy. We have one secular law and it applies to every citizen regardless of race, colour, creed or belief. I believe Muslims living here accept this. Muslim leaders must get that message across better.

Islamic leaders in Britain and the British government must do more to counter the propaganda of extremists on both sides. Deny attempting to impose Sharia Law and condemn hate preachers in Mosques who foment disharmony and radicalise British muslims. The British government should withdraw our troops and take action against extremist groups who break anti-racist and discrimination laws.

We can live in peace with each other but both sides have a lot of work to do.

But for you, most importantly, please know that the British people are not your enemy.

• Your troops were illegal in Iraq and Afghanistan. They are enemies there.

Best not to keep giving the lectures on history etc. It is patently obvious Iran is in conflict with the USA and Britain. It is right that we are on our guard and also right for Iran. I do not have a one sided, narrow view on such things. I totally respect that any sovereign state has the right to defend itself. I am Irish after-all.

It is not relevant who is hated or liked the issue is that a threat must be kept at bay or when it comes to a battle may the best side win.

I dont think anyone was bothered whether Hitler was a Painter or Bricklayer or Doctor or General, the point is he was a serious threat and must be expunged from the planet. Thats it.

The USA nuked Japan and almost flattened Vietnam but today their is peace and goodwill. These countries work together.

General Necro was planning to murder a large number of Americans.... he was rightly wiped out and good riddance to him. However, as you know, I have my own thoughts on this. 99.9% of people will not agree but I never seek approval for my views I have a highly tuned in feeling of the gut. My intuition is rarely wrong, if ever.

• Best not to keep giving the lectures on history etc. It is patently obvious Iran is in conflict with the USA and Britain. It is right that we are on our guard and also right for Iran. I do not have a one sided, narrow view on such things. I totally respect that any sovereign state has the right to defend itself. I am Irish after-all.

It is not relevant who is hated or liked the issue is that a threat must be kept at bay or when it comes to a battle may the best side win.

I dont think anyone was bothered whether Hitler was a Painter or Bricklayer or Doctor or General, the point is he was a serious threat and must be expunged from the planet. Thats it.

The USA nuked Japan and almost flattened Vietnam but today their is peace and goodwill. These countries work together.

General Necro was planning to murder a large number of Americans.... he was rightly wiped out and good riddance to him. However, as you know, I have my own thoughts on this. 99.9% of people will not agree but I never seek approval for my views I have a highly tuned in feeling of the gut. My intuition is rarely wrong, if ever.

@Jennyanydots Iranians know very well that the normal people are not our enemies.

But keeping US and UK out of Iraq and Syria is a iranian imperative. We dont accept them in our sphere of influence.

• @Jennyanydots Iranians know very well that the normal people are not our enemies.

But keeping US and UK out of Iraq and Syria is a iranian imperative. We dont accept them in our sphere of influence.

Typical deflection

• The biggest protest in UK history was in opposition to Blair ordering the invasion of Iraq.

There are all sorts of tricks.

Question for you.... Can you tell me why Saddam Hussein was hanged?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!