Will Trump encourage the revival of Iran?

• You are so deluded that the truth is impossible for you to understand

I hope that the US and the West do invade and destroy this evil regime once and for all

I don't know where the Shah's decedents are but they could return and bring the old decent Persia back into the world

A Hand Up Not A Hand Out

• You are so deluded that the truth is impossible for you to understand

I hope that the US and the West do invade and destroy this evil regime once and for all

I don't know where the Shah's decedents are but they could return and bring the old decent Persia back into the world

You were to weak to defeat the Taliban and believe you could invade Iran? Its amusing. You could say good bye to the entire middle east. Dubai would go down in flames. Millions of Saudi and Emiratis would die of thrist, because Iran would destroy their desalination plants.

You could not even topple Assad in Syria.

Your economy already is weak. An exploding oil price would give you the rest.

Your leadership knows that. And because of that there will be no war. :)

As for your 2nd proposal. The Shah is hated in Iran. He and his family stands as the ultimate corruption. Its amusing how little you understand.

Also Persia? Really? Iran is the name of my nation, Persia a name given by foreigners. We call our nation Iran since 500 before Christ.

Under the Shah, btw the name "Persia" was forbidden to be used. The official name in english of my country was "The Empire of Iran". The word "Persia" is only used from foreigners with little to no education.

As i said, you want a slave Iran with a muppet king. That will never be. You should accept it. Your time as worldpower is over.

Accept your role as little britain, with its limited role in the world.

What i personally find most interesting is, that the west makes the same mistake again and again. I´m not a political or religious guy. I love my nation. I love to travel and meet other young people of my age. But will always side with my nation, which is just natural. Your blind hatred against Iran creates the situation in Iran, that people like me, who are not political, support the government. People will always stick together against an outside enemy.

Thats why you lost in Afghanistan. Thats why you lost in Syria and all your other interventions as well.

We know Trump is weak and just hot air. He fears a war, because he would lose election then. We see no sense in negotiating from a position of weakness. The strategy that is used here is stings until USA is forced into negotiations. Small countries like UK play no role in that strategy. They are nothing than distraction.

• I don't know where the Shah's decedents are but they could return and bring the old decent Persia back into the world

Except by bringing in the Shah we created the environment that led to the rise of the clerics and especially the ayatollah, so I'm against that.

I'm an interventionist, but if we do that, then what? It will just be Iraq Part 2. I prefer Trump's idea (not often that I say that) of cutting them off financially and eventually the regime will implode and lets hope something better comes along.

If my post is in this colour, it is a moderator decision. Please abide by it.

• Saudi Arabia oil attacks: US to send troops to Saudi Arabia

The US has announced plans to send forces to Saudi Arabia in the wake of attacks against the country's oil infrastructure.

Secretary of Defense Mark Esper told reporters the deployment would be "defensive in nature". Total troop numbers have not yet been decided.

Whether it is defensive in nature all depends on the number of troops. If its a few thousand, that's defensive, if its fifty thousand, that's invasion level.

Why the hell can't the Saudis defend themselves? They've got enough money from oil revenues to purchase any amount of weapons systems they want.

• Except by bringing in the Shah we created the environment that led to the rise of the clerics and especially the ayatollah, so I'm against that.

I'm an interventionlist, but if we do that, then what? It will just be Iraq Part 2. I prefer Trump's idea (not often that I say that) of cutting them off financially and eventually the regime will implode and lets hope something better comes along.

I´m an interventionalist myself. If we support certain groups in the UK to support BREXIT, we can further minimalize the UK stand in the world and with that take them out of the game.

As for your 2nd thing about sanctions, all the sanctions achieved is thet our government gets more support by the people. Now people stand united with it against an outside enemy. The sanctions itself are rather irrelevant. We can get evrything we want through China, Russia and Azerbaijan. China buys our oil in large quanitites and so does Syria.

What Trump achieved was strengthening our government. The sanctions itself are quite meaningless, since they have little to no effect as long China and others undermine them. They are useful though to blame USA for evrything bad on one side and on other, that we widen our nuclear program.

https://www.nytimes.com/intera…iran-sanctions-ships.html

We still export large amounts of oil. USA has not the international power anymore to stop that. They can shrink our exports but not halt them. And so the solution is to get oil price higher. Iran is quite sucessful with that, regarding getting oil price higher.

• China buys our oil in large quanitites and so does Syria.

Not if the sea lanes get blockaded.

As for your 2nd thing about sanctions, all the sanctions achieved is thet our government gets more support by the people. Now people stand united with it against an outside enemy.

That may well happen. Any external force tends to be a unifying factor.

We still export large amounts of oil. USA has not the international power anymore to stop that. They can shrink our exports but not halt them. And so the solution is to get oil price higher. Iran is quite sucessful with that, regarding getting oil price higher.

They can do anything they choose to do, but Trump doesn't look like he wants any conflict.

• Not if the sea lanes get blockaded.

That may well happen. Any external force tends to be a unifying factor.

They can do anything they choose to do, but Trump doesn't look like he wants any conflict.

We too ca do anything we chose to do.

If our sea lanes get blocked, we block it for all others as well. In the end its chicken game.

I think its obvious for all, that Trumps method of breaking our deal did not work and made things worse.

• According to you we are so weak yet all those Persians want to come here, must be hell at home for so many wanting to escape

BTW Hitler had the same opinion about us

A Hand Up Not A Hand Out

• According to you we are so weak yet all those Persians want to come here, must be hell at home for so many wanting to escape

BTW Hitler had the same opinion about us

You mean Iranians?

What do you mean with "persians"? We have a province in Iran, called Fars. Its my province btw. It comes from "Parsa". So with "Persians" you mean people from the Fars province? Or do you call all Iranians "Persians"? Thats kinda ignorant. Its like calling all english to be Scotts

See this as me giving you some education. I´m a persian, because im from Fars province. But many iranians are not persians.

And please...you have 70.000 Iranians in the UK. Thats nothing. And you brag about that?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iranians_in_the_United_Kingdom

To put things into perspective...you have almost one million poles

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poles_in_the_United_Kingdom

350.000 french living in UK

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/…3United_Kingdom_relations

As for Hitler, he was the one responsible for the british empire collapse into its current state, losing all its colonies. Now in Europe you are only Nr. 3. After Germany and after France.

• It's bad enough knowing that this creature is on the same planet as me. Does he really have to be on the same forum? And if so, do we have to fell into the trap of acknowledging that he exists by answering his posts? I kick myself for having done so. If he was in an mental asylum and I was a member of staff, I might feel obligated to respond .... but even then, in his case, I'd make an exception

• Whether it is defensive in nature all depends on the number of troops. If its a few thousand, that's defensive, if its fifty thousand, that's invasion level.

Why the hell can't the Saudis defend themselves? They've got enough money from oil revenues to purchase any amount of weapons systems they want.

Don't forget that America charges for their services. It took Britain ages to pay off America for their help in defending us in WW2

If we joined in, it would nice little earner! It's just that we haven't much to offer in the way of hardware

But even if we had the hardware it might not be a good investment if we ended up with loads of Muslims in Britain engaged in acts of terrorism.

Then again, Iran are already sponsoring terrorism beyond the Middle East.

The big question is whether in an invasion of Iran by the West whether there are enough countries in the Middle East prepared to step up to the plate. Because if they're not publicly supportive they are bound to become our foes, if they aren't already.

If Saudi dissociates itself from the planned American incursion/invasion, if I was the US I would call it off.

How much oil does America still need oil from the Middle East?

• It's bad enough knowing that this creature is on the same planet as me. Does he really have to be on the same forum? And if so, do we have to fell into the trap of acknowledging that he exists by answering his posts? I kick myself for having done so. If he was in an mental asylum and I was a member of staff, I might feel obligated to respond .... but even then, in his case, I'd make an exception

That's all he is good for, sitting spewing his rubbish and hate out on his electronic device. Typical Arab, when faced with a real soldier with a gun he would run a mile

He conveniently forgets that Gadhafi, and Hussein threw out similar bile and threats against the West but they soon got their come uppence. Asad in Syria would have had the same fate but he hid under Putin's shield, and Obama was the President Trump is a different kettle of fish

I shouldn't worry too much about our rogue poster, his Iranian masters probably pay him to spew out this nonsense. He needs to keep an eye on the sky for an incoming silver shiny object approaching very quickly

A Hand Up Not A Hand Out

• That's all he is good for, sitting spewing his rubbish and hate out on his electronic device. Typical Arab, when faced with a real soldier with a gun he would run a mile

He conveniently forgets that Gadhafi, and Hussein threw out similar bile and threats against the West but they soon got their come uppence. Asad in Syria would have had the same fate but he hid under Putin's shield, and Obama was the President Trump is a different kettle of fish

I shouldn't worry too much about our rogue poster, his Iranian masters probably pay him to spew out this nonsense. He needs to keep an eye on the sky for an incoming silver shiny object approaching very quickly

Iranians are not arabs. You are more close to arabs geneticly than we are. Im actually amazed by your rather bad education.

Its amazing how quick your racism is exposed when your weakness and impotence is exposed.

Trump? You mean the one who always backs off? He is weaker than Obama and worst, he is predictable.

I advice you one thing, i know you are just worker class but i think you should learn the very basics of communication. Dont insult someone whose opinion you dont share and if you notice your lack of education (calling iranians arabs, when infact they are indoeuropean), be open for education.

What i say are facts, what you say is rubbish from a mere worker class person.

Btw i´m not sitting while posting. I use mobile phone. A new iphone btw. Propably more expensive than what you have or can afford.

• Trump? You mean the one who always backs off? He is weaker than Obama and worst, he is predictable.

Actually, I'd argue he's unpredictable and that's what potentially could make him dangerous to the Iranian regime.

• I've no idea why the Americans are sending troops to Saudi Arabia, but I wouldn't assume yet, that their intention is to invade Iran. After complaining about regime change during his presidential campaign, I doubt Trump is interested in getting that involved in Iran.

What terrorism is Iran sponsoring outside the region?

• Actually, I'd argue he's unpredictable and that's what potentially could make him dangerous to the Iranian regime.

No, he is absolutely predictable.

Trump is a very simple minded person. He backs off to evrything Iran does. He doesnt not even help his own allies.

Trump fears a war would be the end of his election campaign. Trump is so predictable, that its quite easy to deal with him. What Trump wants, is a deal. He wants shiny pictures with our leaders in his golf resort, like he has with Kim. It angers him enormous, that our leadership doesnt give him that.

Firstly, cut out the insults (and don't come back with a snarky reply to me) and secondly you don't have to reply to his posts, but if you do, then use your debating skills (which you're good at, when you want to be) and challenge his arguments.

• Post by Darioush ().

This post was deleted by Horizon: off topic ().
  • Post by bryanluc ().

• So why do you allow this creature to continually spew out his insults and propaganda. If he was in the UK he would be prosecuted

Please cut out the creature comments too.

All members should remind themselves of the posting guidelines which are at the top of each forum page, especially this bit:

1. Keep it friendly

Members should engage with one another in a friendly and positive way, but that does not mean that robust discussion on a topic is prohibited, far from it! But if a discussion becomes too heated, excessive swearing is used and or personal insults are thrown around (don't insult someone's mother/private bits, being the obvious ones) then warnings will be issued. You can attack the argument as much as you like, just not the person.

He is not personally insulting anyone, if he does, tell me. Secondly, a forum is a place where those with different views can engage with each other. If you disagree with his views, then challenge them, but do it without using personal insults please. You can be as robust as you like, minus the personal insults.

• Post by Darioush ().

• Post by bryanluc ().

• Off topic posts deleted.

Lets get back to the subject at hand!

I think its important to see how westerners think. When you dont bow and act like they demand, you are labelled a creature. They wish death on you, your family and country, Dream about invasion and colonialism. And that in 2019. It shows two things.

1. That this mindset still exists

2. this midnset combined with their impotence to do what they would like to do generates a massive problem for them

In Iran the hardliners say exactly that, that westerners in general are not trustworthy, facist and racist (even so iranians are same race as british, we are indo european as well).

What we see here is simply one thing. Iran is and always was the regional hegemon. Simply because it has most people, most rescources ect.

The west cant control Iran, since Iran does not bend the knee and thats the problem for the west. It doesnt matter what we do. We would always be treated in that way. USA and their vasalls like UK will never leave us alone.

1. Iran has the right for a nuclear program and nuclear power

2. We also have the right for building rockets.

Its important that we mirror evrything doen against us 100%.

UK took our ship, we took a ship of theirs.

USA broke the contract we have. That means we can high enrich uranium now.

Its up to USA to make the environment for negotiations. We will negotiate, when USA drops all sanctions. We will not talk from a position of weakness.

Thats what made Trump fail. Few weeks ago our foreign minister was at UNO in New York and got a invitation to meet Trump. He denied to meet with Trump. Trump was fuming because of that. He expected talks with Iran since months. Its also why he fired Bolton, since Boltons tactics failed on us.

Bolton told trump the sanctions will force Iran to accept harder conditions. But all he got was that we enrich Uranium now and that saudi oil factories explode.

• Iranians who say that Westerners are not trustworthy, must be the joke of the century :D

I dont know, at least we dont break contracts. We also dont invade countries, murder millions of people and make them slave. We also dont start worldwars.

We also dont topple foreign governments. We also dont have the habit to comitt genocides like westerners do.

I visited Australia. I was shocked how the aboriginal people live and how they are treated. I think they should stand up. They should storm and ruin what the westerners made there. Burn that opera down in Sydney. Rise up and fight for their freedom. Same counts for all those others subjugated from the british. The aboriginies are still treated like dirt. In their own country.

They should rip down the pics of the horsefaced queen. Same counts for the Maori in New Zealand and all the others who were pushed under this perverted tyranny.

Looks like at least the Scots might free themself and hopefully the Irish as well.

• That's all he is good for, sitting spewing his rubbish and hate out on his electronic device. Typical Arab, when faced with a real soldier with a gun he would run a mile

I don't worry about this poster nutcase.

But it makes us seem foolish responding to his postings and, for him, that becomes a victory

Also, it's disturbing that Iran can run amuck throughout the Middle East - and maybe further afield - without being stopped / reformed / crushed / eliminated - simply because the West - not to mention nervous or conspiratorial countries in the Middle East - cannot unite against this bad, mad and dangerous common enemy.

• I don't worry about this poster nutcase.

But it makes us seem foolish responding to his postings and, for him, that becomes a victory

Also, it's disturbing that Iran can run amuck throughout the Middle East - and maybe further afield - without being stopped / reformed / crushed / eliminated - simply because the West - not to mention nervous or conspiratorial countries in the Middle East - cannot unite against this bad, mad and dangerous common enemy.

Come and try to eliminate us. Your genocidal ideology sounds really sick in a way. But i´m glad your country is impotent and not capapble to do what you want so much.

You were to weak to get Syria under control but dream to make Iran a colony. Its kinda amusing.

The word "amuck" doesnt exist btw. Its written "Amok".

• I don't worry about this poster nutcase.

I have tried to block him but for some reason it will not work

In my opinion he should not ne allowed to post the bile he does, if an ISIS supporter did likewise counter terrorism would be interested

I don't think we need to worry too much, Mr Trump will soon deal with him and his compatriots

A Hand Up Not A Hand Out