Iran, nukes and terrorism

When making a post, please ensure it complies with this site's Main Rules at all times.
  • Off topic posts deleted.

Lets get back to the subject at hand!

I think its important to see how westerners think. When you dont bow and act like they demand, you are labelled a creature. They wish death on you, your family and country, Dream about invasion and colonialism. And that in 2019. It shows two things.

1. That this mindset still exists

2. this midnset combined with their impotence to do what they would like to do generates a massive problem for them

In Iran the hardliners say exactly that, that westerners in general are not trustworthy, facist and racist (even so iranians are same race as british, we are indo european as well).

What we see here is simply one thing. Iran is and always was the regional hegemon. Simply because it has most people, most rescources ect.

The west cant control Iran, since Iran does not bend the knee and thats the problem for the west. It doesnt matter what we do. We would always be treated in that way. USA and their vasalls like UK will never leave us alone.

1. Iran has the right for a nuclear program and nuclear power

2. We also have the right for building rockets.

Its important that we mirror evrything doen against us 100%.

UK took our ship, we took a ship of theirs.

USA broke the contract we have. That means we can high enrich uranium now.

Its up to USA to make the environment for negotiations. We will negotiate, when USA drops all sanctions. We will not talk from a position of weakness.

Thats what made Trump fail. Few weeks ago our foreign minister was at UNO in New York and got a invitation to meet Trump. He denied to meet with Trump. Trump was fuming because of that. He expected talks with Iran since months. Its also why he fired Bolton, since Boltons tactics failed on us.

Bolton told trump the sanctions will force Iran to accept harder conditions. But all he got was that we enrich Uranium now and that saudi oil factories explode.

• Iranians who say that Westerners are not trustworthy, must be the joke of the century :D

I dont know, at least we dont break contracts. We also dont invade countries, murder millions of people and make them slave. We also dont start worldwars.

We also dont topple foreign governments. We also dont have the habit to comitt genocides like westerners do.

I visited Australia. I was shocked how the aboriginal people live and how they are treated. I think they should stand up. They should storm and ruin what the westerners made there. Burn that opera down in Sydney. Rise up and fight for their freedom. Same counts for all those others subjugated from the british. The aboriginies are still treated like dirt. In their own country.

They should rip down the pics of the horsefaced queen. Same counts for the Maori in New Zealand and all the others who were pushed under this perverted tyranny.

Looks like at least the Scots might free themself and hopefully the Irish as well.

• That's all he is good for, sitting spewing his rubbish and hate out on his electronic device. Typical Arab, when faced with a real soldier with a gun he would run a mile

He conveniently forgets that Gadhafi, and Hussein threw out similar bile and threats against the West but they soon got their come uppence. Asad in Syria would have had the same fate but he hid under Putin's shield, and Obama was the President Trump is a different kettle of fish

I shouldn't worry too much about our rogue poster, his Iranian masters probably pay him to spew out this nonsense. He needs to keep an eye on the sky for an incoming silver shiny object approaching very quickly

I don't worry about this poster nutcase.

But it makes us seem foolish responding to his postings and, for him, that becomes a victory

Also, it's disturbing that Iran can run amuck throughout the Middle East - and maybe further afield - without being stopped / reformed / crushed / eliminated - simply because the West - not to mention nervous or conspiratorial countries in the Middle East - cannot unite against this bad, mad and dangerous common enemy.

• I don't worry about this poster nutcase.

But it makes us seem foolish responding to his postings and, for him, that becomes a victory

Also, it's disturbing that Iran can run amuck throughout the Middle East - and maybe further afield - without being stopped / reformed / crushed / eliminated - simply because the West - not to mention nervous or conspiratorial countries in the Middle East - cannot unite against this bad, mad and dangerous common enemy.

Come and try to eliminate us. Your genocidal ideology sounds really sick in a way. But i´m glad your country is impotent and not capapble to do what you want so much.

You were to weak to get Syria under control but dream to make Iran a colony. Its kinda amusing.

The word "amuck" doesnt exist btw. Its written "Amok".

• I don't worry about this poster nutcase.

I have tried to block him but for some reason it will not work

In my opinion he should not ne allowed to post the bile he does, if an ISIS supporter did likewise counter terrorism would be interested

I don't think we need to worry too much, Mr Trump will soon deal with him and his compatriots

• I have tried to block him but for some reason it will not work

In my opinion he should not ne allowed to post the bile he does, if an ISIS supporter did likewise counter terrorism would be interested

I don't think we need to worry too much, Mr Trump will soon deal with him and his compatriots

Sure he will. He already fired Bolton and plans to erase sanctions so our president meets with him. :)

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/09/b…2080326471.html

The US president said he disagreed with Bolton, who 'forcefully' opposed easing of Iran sanctions, Bloomberg reports.

You can hate us but we know how to play this game.

First we outplayed the UK. We forced the UK to set our tanker free (we still have yours btw).

Now Trump wants ease sanctions on us and even fired his own advisor.

It goes quite well right now for us. 2:0 for Iran.

• Come and try to eliminate us. Your genocidal ideology sounds really sick in a way. But i´m glad your country is impotent and not capapble to do what you want so much.

You were to weak to get Syria under control but dream to make Iran a colony. Its kinda amusing.

The word "amuck" doesnt exist btw. Its written "Amok".

Both amuck and amok exist and have the same meaning. Amok is used more frequently these days

For the leading schmuck of Iran, amuck seems more appropriate

Fascinating to take an overview of the stuff that "Schmuck of Iran" writes about: "weakness", "impotence", "power"", "dominant", "strongest", "not bowing", "not crawling on the floor", not being a poodle", "rockets that can reach as far as Paris or Rome" ........ I think the diagnosis is becoming sadly apparent: "Darioush is overdosing on steroids. He really needs a girl in his life to calm him down. Although she would have to be desperate. Perhaps he is holding out for 70 virgins or nothing.

• Both amuck and amok exist and have the same meaning. Amok is used more frequently these days

For the leading schmuck of Iran, amuck seems more appropriate

Fascinating to take an overview of the stuff that "Schmuck of Iran" writes about: "weakness", "impotence", "power"", "dominant", "strongest", "not bowing", "not crawling on the floor", not being a poodle", "rockets that can reach as far as Paris or Rome" ........ I think the diagnosis is becoming sadly apparent: "Darioush is overdosing on steroids. He really needs a girl in his life to calm him down. Although she would have to be desperate. Perhaps he is holding out for 70 virgins or nothing.

I think it is sad you always get personal.

I have a girlfriend and we plan to marry in 2 years.

• That is good news. The crew committed no crime.

UK took our ship, we took a ship of theirs.

The Iranian ship was released and what happened, it went straight to Syria and the Iranian regime still retained the British registered ship until a few minutes ago.

So, as for trusting the Iranian regime again, I think Britain or America will be far more cautious from now on.

• That is good news. The crew committed no crime.

The Iranian ship was released and what happened, it went straight to Syria and the Iranian regime still retained the British registered ship until a few minutes ago.

So, as for trusting the Iranian regime again, I think Britain or America will be far more cautious from now on.

1. Iran has evry right to trade oil with Syria. The EU is not a supranational organisation. EU sanctions do only apply on EU countries. This was made clear even by the EU. EU foreign secretary Mogherini said that Iran did not violate any law. Iran is not a EU member and not bound by EU law.

2. The british ship was hold until our own ship was secure. There is little to no trust to british authorities here. Beside that our president said clearly we would release the british ship in a few weeks.

3. As for the crew of Stena Impero...they switched off their transponder when entering Iranian waters and also did drive on the wrong way. Thats a crime. They also rammed a finishing vessel when they tried to escape our coast guard. Those are facts. I assume they did so to avoid our attention in this times but the result was just, that they became a target.

The good thing though is, that the next 2 tankers are on their way to Syria now. The UK wont dare to raid those now, knowing the consequences. The people of Syria need fuel and Iran will deliver it. Our tankers will avoid Gibraltar and drive through spanish and moroccan waters.

• Well, if they sail through Spanish waters, that does come under EU law and they could get seized, especially if the destination is Syria.

Wrong, EU says Iran violated no law. Sanctions only apply to EU members. The EU cant unilateral make laws for other countries. For that reason spain did not act. For same reason EU showed Zero Support for UK.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Macron and Johnson tried to get our president to meet with Trump

• 'Explosion' on Iranian oil tanker off Saudi coast - reports

An explosion has caused a fire on an Iranian tanker near the coast of Saudi Arabia, Iranian media say.

The vessel, from Iran's national oil company (NOIC), was 60 miles (97km) from the Saudi port city of Jeddah when the incident took place, reports said.

The ship's two main storage tanks were said to be damaged, causing an oil spill into the Red Sea, but no-one was injured.

NOIC claimed the vessel was hit by missiles, but did not provide evidence.

As if this region needed another major war, but it looks like the Saudis have taken their revenge for the attacks on their oil facilities last month.

The proxy war the Iranians and Saudis have been fighting for ages, might finally be turning into a direct war between them. Should the West do anything? Personally, I think we should stay out of it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!