Iran, nukes and terrorism

When making a post, please ensure it complies with this site's Main Rules at all times.
  • One analysis I heard on this, can't remember where, said that this was a sign that Trump no longer trusted UK at the level required for the special relationship. Not sure this is Tory policy as such, more like pandering to the "Never Trumpers" that exist in the Tory voting electorate and the general public at large.

I don't think Trump trusts anyone, but this is the not first time the Americans have behaved like this, I even remember during the 2nd gulf war that intelligence that our soldiers acquired was withheld from us by the American central command.

• The US would have been crazy to tell Britain they planned to bump off the Iran general. It would have leaked out.

I don't see why anyone in Boris' government would've leaked it.

We're either their allies or we're not and the Americans risking our soldiers lives with this attack, would seem to suggest they don't give a damn about us.

• For anyone interested, BBC 2 has a documentary on the slain general at 11.15 tonight.

Saw this last night and most interesting it was. I assume it is on iplayer now, if anyone wants to see it.

One very interesting titbit from the programme was that when 9/11 happened, Iran started to supply key intelligence info to the Americans. They viewed the Taliban (sunnis) as a direct threat to them and were keen to get rid of them. Then Bush made his "axis of evil" speech and that brought an end to that. What a missed opportunity to build good relations with Iran.X/

• I agree re Dariosh. I have always assumed internet access is global and not as parochial as the one dimensional view depicts. I personally never post aimed at winning an argument as my primary intent.

I always post purely to show my views. Enter the narrative and dispute and conflict with a given narrative by publishing my narrative.

It is obvious, as shown on this forum, and all over the internet that many people are pushing the LGBTQ stuff and openly, in fact, angrily, speak in favour of grown men with a penis using girls toilets etc.... I accept they have that view. But, all I want to do is inject MY VIEW, an alternative view and in fact, the correct, right view held by the vast majority. If I/we do not publish our view, opposing the leftie postmodernist dirge then they will dominate the argument.

As with Dariosh, the guy is not for turning, no matter what anyone says... he is COOKED!! But the important thing is to never back of from publishing the opposing viewpoint.

GET IT OUT THERE. The radical lefties are on the back foot and will be pushed to the distant darkness.

Just as long as he stimulates a reply/exchange/debate he isn't "cooked". Only when completely ignored does he become cooked.

In any case, why even debate or promote one's view to someone who is either an Iranian shill or just another mad or bad Iranian? To put it another way, would you have an email exchange with a dog?!

• Just as long as he stimulates a reply/exchange/debate he isn't "cooked". Only when completely ignored does he become cooked.

In any case, why even debate or promote one's view to someone who is either an Iranian shill or just another mad or bad Iranian? To put it another way, would you have an email exchange with a dog?!

Emails are private. This is a "public" forum for all to see. Like the Home Secretary ate a Police Federation conference .. he/she is not just talking at the Police... he/she is directing new policy to the public via the MSM spin machine.

The label "cooked" comes from Judge Judy who looks at young people who are idiots and trys to find some inroad to teach them to change and be a better person, not a moron. But when they reach a certain age.. around 32 she detects an impenetrable skull and knows this person will never get it. Will never learn.. they are cooked. Extant in their weird values.

• I dont know. It appears im open and what i see here is nothing but hate against me, my people, my nation and what we stand here.

Im not a troll. I say what i think and what i believe in. I love my nation with all my heart.

You have no clue about my nation but spill your onesided views about it. And i see that as unfortunate.

The ironic aspect is, evrything you claim my country does bad, is thousand times worse in Saudi Arabia.

Women in Iran:

Iran-Women-Football.jpg

Women in Saudi Arabia are not allowed to leave house without men.

64993.jpg

While women in Iran study at university, have jobs in government, science and engineering. Women in Saudi Arabia are absent from outside world.

Saudi Arabia beheads people. Thousands each year. Saudi Arabia even crucify people.

armad.jpg

Saudi Arabia supports global terrorism. Funds ISIS and is engaged in a murderous war in Yemen.

Saudi Arabia own crown prince murdered a journalists in the Saudi Consulate in Istanbul, cut him into pieces and dissolved them in acids.

And?

5632346-0-image-a-3_1541024235883.jpg

This is not for human rights. This is not about women rights or terrorism.

Its about power and influence.

If Iran would bow and accept american supremacy, you would say nothing. We could crucify and behead people. We could take the rights our women away and push them back on Saudi Standards. We could wage horrible wars and kill journalists in the iranian embassy in London.

You would ignore it. But we opposse your dictat. That is the problem and the core of it.

If im wrong, tell me why your country has perfect relations with a nation like Saudi Arabia.

Tell me, what should Iran do, that you treat us like Saudi Arabia?

As long you cant solve that logic conflict, you will always fail.

Im an open person. I see the opinions of others and you have a gigantic chance in the conversation with me. You see the insight of an young iranian.

Iran questions the western colonial order. That is your problem.

You can insult me personal all you want. You call me even dog now.

Another aspect i want add. Im critical to our government, im not religious. But im patriot. I will always defend my nation. And as you can see now in Iran joins behind the regime.

You hate that i love my nation. You expect me to hate my country and love yours. That united patriotism of Iranians is the problem why western propaganda fails.

Our nation is not perfect, far from it.

But i would never stand against my country. I swear that by evrything that is important for me.

• That's funny .... I found that photo of Iranian women in a football stadium on the internet. It is described as being taken in 1977!

Mark Twain — 'Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.'

• You are told facts. Opinions are owned, facts are not. The United Nations had that General listed as a wanted Terrorist.

I would love for Iran to seek peace. It can not seek peace because the Islamic leaders hold the power. Islam sees USA as Satan....and always has... So there is your clue. I dont like how the Chinese controls its people but China does not go around killing Brits and Americans supported, as a matter of policy, by their government.

• Emails are private. This is a "public" forum for all to see. Like the Home Secretary ate a Police Federation conference .. he/she is not just talking at the Police... he/she is directing new policy to the public via the MSM spin machine.

The label "cooked" comes from Judge Judy who looks at young people who are idiots and trys to find some inroad to teach them to change and be a better person, not a moron. But when they reach a certain age.. around 32 she detects an impenetrable skull and knows this person will never get it. Will never learn.. they are cooked. Extant in their weird values.

Thanks for the correct definition of cooked

I'm not why my viewpoint needs to alter knowing it is a public forum. If anything, quite the contrary

Anyway ... I see a few posting above that this troll or meshugana is wearing his little fingers to the bone trying to defend his authenticity. So there's your 3-way choice: (1) analyse and respond to his gibberish (which becomes for him and his bosses "Mission Accomplished") or (2) get a life or (3) find some bigger fish to fry

• That's funny .... I found that photo of Iranian women in a football stadium on the internet. It is described as being taken in 1977!

Look what's in their hands, iphones, so perhaps a bit more recent.;)

@Darioush again you present us with your picture perfect postcards of Iran. Let me ask you again:

Are Hamas and Hezbollah terrorist organisations?

• Thanks for the correct definition of cooked

I'm not why my viewpoint needs to alter knowing it is a public forum. If anything, quite the contrary

Anyway ... I see a few posting above that this troll or meshugana is wearing his little fingers to the bone trying to defend his authenticity. So there's your 3-way choice: (1) analyse and respond to his gibberish (which becomes for him and his bosses "Mission Accomplished") or (2) get a life or (3) find some bigger fish to fry

I think anyone with internet accesscan google Forum Box or Discussion forums and sign up.

I agree with what you say re Dariosh.

• Look what's in their hands, iphones, so perhaps a bit more recent. ;)

According to this Oct 2019 article, Iran stopped women attending football matches 40 years ago, as they would see 'half naked men'. In 2019 they allowed some women to attend matches, but they have a separate entrance and a separate seating area. The photo shows men and women seated together so maybe things have moved on very quickly but I can't find any evidence of this. I note that Iranian women are allowed to watch womens football matches. They are still not allowed into the mens League matches.

https://www.npr.org/2019/10/09/768…r-match-in-iran

Mark Twain — 'Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.'

That picture with women holding IPhones from 1977?

Iran-Women-Football.jpg

Fidget with all due respect....dont you start to feel shamed yourself?

Want more pictures of Iran women?

methode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F509d2998-ec02-11e7-8850-c8e01ac6f9d5.jpg?crop=2046%2C1151%2C1041%2C1061&resize=685

IRANK

• You are told facts. Opinions are owned, facts are not. The United Nations had that General listed as a wanted Terrorist.

I would love for Iran to seek peace. It can not seek peace because the Islamic leaders hold the power. Islam sees USA as Satan....and always has... So there is your clue. I dont like how the Chinese controls its people but China does not go around killing Brits and Americans supported, as a matter of policy, by their government.

Show me where the UN had our general listed as terrorist. Show me the UN list.

I ask agan, do you want us to become like Saudi Arabia? Why you hold Iran to different Standards than Saudi Arabia?

• No. I don't trust you to be honest .. except when you are threatening us with all kinds of atrocities. I believe you would ... if you could.

• According to this Oct 2019 article, Iran stopped women attending football matches 40 years ago, as they would see 'half naked men'. In 2019 they allowed some women to attend matches, but they have a separate entrance and a separate seating area. The photo shows men and women seated together so maybe things have moved on very quickly but I can't find any evidence of this. I note that Iranian women are allowed to watch womens football matches. They are still not allowed into the mens League matches.

https://www.npr.org/2019/10/09/768…r-match-in-iran

The country is still ruled by a vile regime, no matter how many nice pictures our Persian friend posts here, or declines to get into a debate about Hamas etc.

• Look what's in their hands, iphones, so perhaps a bit more recent.;)

@Darioush again you present us with your picture perfect postcards of Iran. Let me ask you again:

Are Hamas and Hezbollah terrorist organisations?

Hamas is definitly a terror organisation. I dont care about Palestinians.

I also give a shit about Israel. I see it as waste of our tax money to be spend on palestinians. Our politics regarding that are fucked up.

Im an athlete. If i encounter an israeli at competition, im supossed to leave and lose. And im not willing to follow that idiocy.

I thik best would be for us to make a cold peace with Israel. Our enemy is Saudi Arabia

• The country is still ruled by a vile regime, no matter how many nice pictures our Persian friend posts here, or declines to get into a debate about Hamas etc.

Is Saudi Arabia too ruled by a vile regime? Yes or no. You want answer from me, so i also want an answer.

And you are admin here, i want you to protect my personal rights against the insults from "Casablanca". Im not willing to accept this constant ad hominem attacks any longer

• I think anyone with internet accesscan google Forum Box or Discussion forums and sign up.

I agree with what you say re Dariosh.

What you expect from me to respect me? That i say Fuck Iran - West super?

I just want to understand. Why exactly you have a problem with me?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!