Have a break, have a KitKat for £14!

Please treat other members in a friendly and respectful manner: Our Community Guidelines.

• Nestlé launches made-to-order luxury KitKats for £14 a bar

We used to be content just nibbling milk chocolate off KitKat fingers, but soon Britons will be able to snack on a “luxury handcrafted” version – for up to £14 a bar – as the tea-break staple gets a gourmet makeover.

Bespoke KitKats are expected to be one of this year’s must-have Christmas presents after its owner, the food giant Nestlé, revealed the upmarket KitKat Chocolatory range.

For £14, I could buy several multi-packs of Kitkats or over a dozen packs of Tesco's own brand ones, so I'll pass. But perhaps I'll add these to my Christmas wishlist though.;)

Anyone fancy a £14 KitKat?

If my post is in this colour, it is a moderator decision. Please abide by it.

• I avoid Nestle products as they cater for the Halal market. Kitkat hasn't passed my lips for many years now. Likewise with Cadbury.

Mark Twain — 'Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.'

• I gave up on Cadbury after it was bought by Americans. They turned its once fabulous chocolate into something that now tastes like sludgy fudge.

The vagabond who's rapping at your door

Is standing in the clothes that you once wore