Richard and Judy are back...

Please treat other members in a friendly and respectful manner: Our Community Guidelines.

• Richard and Judy (briefly) returning to This Morning

Richard Madeley and Judy Finnigan are to host This Morning for the first time in 18 years, ITV has announced.

The married couple, who fronted the daytime show for over a decade, will return next month to fill in for regular hosts Eamonn Holmes and Ruth Langsford.

Richard and Judy said: "This Morning holds a very special place in our hearts."

"We couldn't be more delighted to take the helm once again," they added.

They're delighted, but are we?

I gather that Richard has hosted breakfast tv recently and now they're going back to their old haunts at This Morning. I must admit then when I was at home in the mornings, I did used to watch them and of course their book club is famous now. However, I did find Richard quite false, although compared to today's Phillip and Holly, they're superb.

Should their guest presenting stint on This Morning turn into a more prominent thing?

If my post is in this colour, it is a moderator decision. Please abide by it.

• He sometimes sits in for Piers Morgan on GMB, and is very good if a little "smarmy". Am always amazed at the difference in her appearance before and after the make up goes on

Good luck to them, I always avoid Schofield with his shouting form of presentation

A Hand Up Not A Hand Out

• He sometimes sits in for Piers Morgan on GMB, and is very good if a little "smarmy". Am always amazed at the difference in her appearance before and after the make up goes on

Good luck to them, I always avoid Schofield with his shouting form of presentation

Can't stand Schofield and Holly what's her face. About time This Morning got some new faces, or should hat be old ones??:):/

If my post is in this colour, it is a moderator decision. Please abide by it.