Harry Dunn death

Please treat other members in a constructive and friendly manner: Our Community Guidelines.
  • What about that guy who "allegedly" blew up the passenger plane over Scotland? They got him.

I am but mad north north west.. But when the wind is southerly I know a Hawke from a Handsaw.

People don't believe lies because they have to - they believe lies because they want to.

• What about that guy who "allegedly" blew up the passenger plane over Scotland? They got him.

Only as part of a "let Libya and the UK be pals" deal

Bit like we were suddenly pals with Adams and the other one to get the Peace Process done

A Hand Up Not A Hand Out

• I thought we already had a thread about this and I find it, I'll merge this into it, but I find the whole attitude of the yanks stinks.

Basically, they're saying "we're the superpower and we can do what we want" even if that means killing our own people. Aren't the American bases here to protect us, not kill us?

If my post is in this colour, it is a moderator decision. Please abide by it.

• I thought we already had a thread about this and I find it, I'll merge this into it, but I find the whole attitude of the yanks stinks.

Basically, they're saying "we're the superpower and we can do what we want" even if that means killing our own people. Aren't the American bases here to protect us, not kill us?

I searched but couldn't find any

There may well be a trade off, Trump will send her back in return for some trade deal - the rumoured NHS perhaps

A Hand Up Not A Hand Out

• There may well be a trade off, Trump will send her back in return for some trade deal - the rumoured NHS perhaps

Boris had better not do that!

The Americans can't be allowed to just to kill our people and get away with it and then have this a trade negotiation tactic.:cursing:

• Boris had better not do that!

The Americans can't be allowed to just to kill our people and get away with it and then have this a trade negotiation tactic.:cursing:

Twas a similar trade off between the UK and Libya over the blamed PAN AM bomber, diplomatic relations and immunity can be waived if it suits

A Hand Up Not A Hand Out

• "The Americans can't be allowed to just to kill our people and get away with it and then have this a trade negotiation tactic.:cursing:"

Trade is not the topic... can we keep this on topic. Ooops!!!!

I am but mad north north west.. But when the wind is southerly I know a Hawke from a Handsaw.

People don't believe lies because they have to - they believe lies because they want to.

• Hmm, interesting.

Sky News has just said that the American State Department has said it "would be highly inappropriate" to release her.

• Horizon

Changed the title of the thread from “Should diplomatic immunity be waived?” to “Harry Dunn death”.
  • There is no chance of this woman ever returning to the UK

How do these parents get so much air time? They are beginning to remind me of the McCanns

A Hand Up Not A Hand Out

• Boris' comments have angered the parents and they state further down in the article that they will initiate a campaign including blockading American bases if this woman isn't extradited.

There are thousands of American military and intelligence personnel in this country and we assume that they are here to help ensure our security as well as that of their own country, but if they can kill our citizens at will, what is the point of them being here?

If the blockade of the bases does happen later in the year, this could lead to a massive spat between America and ourselves just at the time when we're trying to do a trade deal with them. I feel the Twitter-in-chief will not react at all well to this.

• Boris' comments have angered the parents and they state further down in the article that they will initial a campaign including blockading American bases if this woman isn't extradited.

Boris was just answering realistically. If the USA won't surrender this woman there is precious little that can be done to force the situation. As for demonstrating outside US bases in the UK: That is all they'll be allowed to do. Anything else, like trying to stop movement on or off the base and PC plod will cart them away.

It'll be a futile as Greenham Common.

It's tough but that's the way it is.

History is much like an Endless Waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.

4312-gwban-gif

If my post is in this colour  it is moderation. Take note.

• Harry Dunn is survived by a twin brother

Who is financing this couples campaign? Trips across the Atlantic, an American lawyer/representative, and plentiful time to appear everywhere

A Hand Up Not A Hand Out

• This is a good time to highlight my constant attempts to show how the MSM operates (this is not OFF TOPIC)....

why is it every newspaper and every news outlet has covered the pathetic non story about the Royals in dire straights because one of them and his brown skinned wife want to move to Canada?? to live in absolute luxury. Surely the death of Harry Dunn with his killer protected by convention/law should be all over the media. This is a very serious matter.

Think about it: A woman, through negligence, kills your child and flies home to her country and is untouchable?? The only way to challenge the powerful is through the MSM informing people.

• Who is financing this couples campaign?

Don't know, presumably themselves up until now, but if the trips continue to America (they've only done one that I'm aware of) then yes, they probably would need to get some outside financing.

It's tough but that's the way it is.

Depends how much they escalate things.

• This is a good time to highlight my constant attempts to show how the MSM operates (this is not OFF TOPIC)....

why is it every newspaper and every news outlet has covered the pathetic non story about the Royals in dire straights because one of them and his brown skinned wife want to move to Canada?? to live in absolute luxury. Surely the death of Harry Dunn with his killer protected by convention/law should be all over the media. This is a very serious matter.

Think about it: A woman, through negligence, kills your child and flies home to her country and is untouchable?? The only way to challenge the powerful is through the MSM informing people.

Racist

A Hand Up Not A Hand Out

• It now turns out that there have been two further incidents with American military/intelligence personnel driving on the wrong side of the wrong near military bases. In one incident last October, they "bumped" into a police car.

How much longer will it be before they kill another person?

• I think they need to move this base, if our enemies did not know it was there they will now

It must be difficult to arrive to work here and suddenly have to drive on the other side of the road,perhaps they need some training

One of my best friends was driving his motor bike past an American base in the East Midlands when a car pulled out of the base straight into him. He was in a coma for ages, and this was in a private London clinic because his father worked on the local Rothschild estate - he paid the bill. He eventually had surgery and a silver plate inserted into his skull, he lived all his life afterwards with a permanent headache

The police went to arrest the American, initially they tried to deny it had happened but presented with witness statements they claimed he had returned to the States

A Hand Up Not A Hand Out