Labour Leader

• Given that in the forthcoming general election Labour will lose big time it will spell the end of Corbyn

Who do posters think will replace him?

I would think they would be more sensible and move away from the hard left policies, and elect accordingly. I always thought that Kier Starmer would be a good choice but following his poor performances in the Commons it now does not seem likely

I cannot see anybody else, Emily Thornberry is a formidable debater but would Labour despite all their equality statements elect a woman?

A Hand Up Not A Hand Out

• I see Labour veering more to the Left and Corbyn becoming stronger as a result, with the Lib Dems picking up the centre-left vote, so I don't think anyone will replace Corbyn, as I don't think he's going anywhere.

If my post is in this colour, it is a moderator decision. Please abide by it.

• David Milliband is still in New York and he was the closest to Blair, so if does happen, it would probably be somebody new.

If my post is in this colour, it is a moderator decision. Please abide by it.