Terrorist Attack in London Bridge Area

Please treat other members in a friendly and respectful manner: Our Community Guidelines.

• Of course, most of them came from a Muslim country to begin with, which begs the question, why come here?

Some came to escape Muslim law, and others came to turn us into a Muslim country.

Mark Twain — 'Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.'

• Thanks for that link Fidget. If you scroll down the news story, something familiar appears....X/X( He was released automatically from prison after serving half his sentence.

We bring all this crap on ourselves.:(

If my post is in this colour, it is a moderator decision. Please abide by it.

• Thanks for that link Fidget. If you scroll down the news story, something familiar appears....X/X( He was released automatically from prison after serving half his sentence.

We bring all this crap on ourselves.:(

We can't deport him because he was born here

A Hand Up Not A Hand Out

• The reason he was released was because his sentence was changed to fixed term instead of indeterminate and that was because of the Labour party passing the "2 strikes and out" sentencing policy with short tariffs. This sentencing method as doomed to fail and wide open to appeal and or immense pressure on the system.

You have to invest in a new system with its additional pressures.

when you see an Apple Tree why be surprised it grows Apples.

People don't believe lies because they have to - they believe lies because they want to.

• I gather the father of the killed Cambridge student and host of the Fishmongers Hall event was writing in the Guardian the other day saying how shocked and saddened his son would've been about all the negative press directed against released offenders. I guess having a terrorist who was never capable of reform and then hacking his son to death, hasn't changed his uber-liberal views on such matters....:(:/

• I gather the father of the killed Cambridge student and host of the Fishmongers Hall event was writing in the Guardian the other day saying how shocked and saddened his son would've been about all the negative press directed against released offenders. I guess having a terrorist who was never capable of reform and then hacking his son to death, hasn't changed his uber-liberal views on such matters....:(:/

It was the same with parents of the girl in France, killed by a refugee that she was helping. It isn't very reassuring to know some people will happily sacrifice their children in order to help raving nutjob assassins. Who else, and how many others, are they willing to sacrifice?

Mark Twain — 'Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.'

• The same with famous TV husband and wife stars The Bradens. ( Canadian couple who became famous in UK decades ago) They were strong liberals who were very vocal against prison as a deterrent. But... a few weeks later their home was broken into and they were tied up and duct taped and held hostage.... after they were released they converted to death penalty advocates. LOL LOL

But.. who are the people who do the restraining? who are the people who confront nasty anti-social people? While liberal do-gooders walk away??

when you see an Apple Tree why be surprised it grows Apples.

People don't believe lies because they have to - they believe lies because they want to.

• It was the same with parents of the girl in France, killed by a refugee that she was helping. It isn't very reassuring to know some people will happily sacrifice their children in order to help raving nutjob assassins. Who else, and how many others, are they willing to sacrifice?

If they have these views after the deaths of their own children, it is very worrying indeed.

I have always said is is not foreigners that are the largest cause for concern in the country, but extreme liberalism from some of our own population and by the way, in most cases I'm very liberal about prison reform too, just not terrorists who want to destroy us.

I know he was concerned about his son's death being politiciised

A Hand Up Not A Hand Out

• Here's the link to the article, make of it what you will:

'Jack would be livid his death has been used to further an agenda of hate

The father of Jack Merritt, who died on Friday at London Bridge, writes that the attack has been used to reinforce the worldview his son fought against