Tory campaign suspended.

• The Tories have suspended their election campaign in light of the London terrorist attack. Presumably the other parties will follow suit. There has been some talk of delaying the election but I don't think it should be put off.

Perhaps ' Who is the best party to deal with terrorism?' is a question more people may be asking themselves in deciding who to vote for.

• To be honest the election was a waste of time anyway, they should've just got on with brexit negotiating and deals, got that out the way then called an election.

Young boys in the park jumpers for goalpost that's what footballs all about isn't it.

• I agree. I think May saw an opportunity for another five years when the opinion polls were so much in her favour. On Friday morning we'll find out if she's made a dreadful mistake.

• The Tories have suspended their election campaign in light of the London terrorist attack. Presumably the other parties will follow suit. There has been some talk of delaying the election but I don't think it should be put off.

Perhaps ' Who is the best party to deal with terrorism?' is a question more people may be asking themselves in deciding who to vote for.

Well it certainly won't be the current person who is likely to remain as PM. She did nothing before as home secretary and will do nothing again.

I think the suspension of the campaign was the right thing to do. The election is in a few days and I imagine most people would have made their minds up by now.

If my post is in this colour, it is a moderator decision. Please abide by it.

• Perhaps Farrage needs to return. I have a feeling that as things stand, someone like Farrage would make the best PM. Chairman May isn't really cutting it. Pity you couldn't have had someone like Redwood long ago but they squished him out some time ago.

• Redwood didn't endear people to him, although generally I did agree with him. As for Farage....:/....:SHe's only interested in "making America great again. "Perhaps his sucking up to Trump may get him somewhere, but as far as UK politics go, he's the past now.

• I think she needed the mandate from the people to go ahead for Brexit, and she will likely get it on Friday.

• Perhaps Farrage needs to return. I have a feeling that as things stand, someone like Farrage would make the best PM. Chairman May isn't really cutting it. Pity you couldn't have had someone like Redwood long ago but they squished him out some time ago.

I was thinking that the other day. He must surely regret leaving the leadership at all now and with May losing popularity and UKIP voters torn between Labour and Tories, he could possibly have had a last shot for fame and glory and gained some influence in Parliament.

His tough on terrorism policy would have gained him brownie points and May's failure to set any real targets to curb immigration would have won him more support too.

• He's all about himself Morgan, like many of them.

Did you hear that comment he made, I think it was made in Trump tower, that he would quite like to be a U.S. citizen? It was caught on video. He thought because he shared a stage with Trump, he was in with a chance and he still maybe, but he's only interested in where he will get the best deal.

Don't forget all those years spent in Brussels drinking cocktails paid for by taxpayers. He might of complained about Europe, but he enjoyed the Euro gravy train like all of them.

• UKIP were a one trick pony with their out of the EU referendum stance and now that the referendum has happened and we voted to leave the EU they have lost that, so in a sense have lost their reason for existing.

Young boys in the park jumpers for goalpost that's what footballs all about isn't it.

• UKIP were a one trick pony with their out of the EU referendum stance and now that the referendum has happened and we voted to leave the EU they have lost that, so in a sense have lost their reason for existing.

I'll agree with that but if May doesn't deliver and get some positive results in time by the next election they, or another party may arise. I think if UKIP had put Suzanne Evans in charge when Farage left they might still be a force to be reckoned with.

• Did you see Nuttall on the debates last night Ron?

He was actually quite good and for the first time with the BBC, the audience was actually properly balanced.

I agree about UKIP. They've done their job and I doubt they will get any MPs come Friday morning.

• The Tories really need to be competent this week , Jeremy Corbyn is a gift on security and defence , if they lose they will thoroughly deserve all they will have coming to them!

• Corbyn's a gift to them, full stop.

All the government has to do is shut their mouths for a few days and lock Boris away in a box or something.

• The Tories really need to be competent this week , Jeremy Corbyn is a gift on security and defence , if they lose they will thoroughly deserve all they will have coming to them!

At the very least May needs to announce some intentions as to what steps she will be taking to reduce the threat of terrorism. Bringing back Control Orders should be the first I would have thought.

• I'm having a brain fart Morgan, goes with having two hours sleep....

Can you give me a reminder of what they were again, control orders that is? Were these the things brought in under Blunkett?

• Ok. Thanks. There was some talk of this on Sky News last night, but I caught the discussion about this in the middle of a interview and I didn't really understand what was being said. There was mention of courts overturning things, but I just couldn't follow it.

I'll have a readup on that link you provided and familiarise with them again. I knew Blair's government brought this in, just wasn't sure what the "this" was.