Cabinet Reshuffle. Who will get the boot?

Please treat other members in a constructive and friendly manner: Our Community Guidelines.
  • But that won't stop the merry men of the political forest from giving it a go!

The vagabond who's rapping at your door

Is standing in the clothes that you once wore

• I still believe there is a long,long way to go for Labour.....especially as May will undoubtedly issue a much greater 'popular' manifesto than the previous one next time round.......................and, even though, as you have stated, it doesn't follow that Corbyn will continue to come off second best at PMQ.....albeit, a few poor PMQs by Corbyn could undo much of their surprising progress......but , also as you say, Corbyn is undoubtedly growing in confidence, so may well handle future PMQs much more comfortably.

However, the apparent difficulties in the DUP agreeing to support the Tories may bring forward the next election far sooner than predicted........, but this , in turn, will depend upon the progress , (if any), made in the Brexit negotiations which will not seemingly be unduly delayed.

• Certainly interesting times Stevlin, isn't it?

Brexit, DUP, the rise of Corbyn, the fall of May, unless you have a crystal ball, it's impossible to predict what will happen next. At least it gives us something to talk about!

If my post is in this colour, it is a moderator decision. Please abide by it.

• Certainly interesting times Stevlin, isn't it?

Brexit, DUP, the rise of Corbyn, the fall of May, unless you have a crystal ball, it's impossible to predict what will happen next. At least it gives us something to talk about!

Well there are many people around who claim to possess those magic crystal balls............you only have to look at those 'viewers into the future' who state unequivocally that Brexit will be a disaster for the UK!!

• I'm not even sure Brexit will happen at this rate, although Gove back in the cabinet should help.

• Now it seems according to some reports May has said she got us into this mess and she'll get us out of it. In addition we are reading about the end of austerity and the Tories and Labour having secret talks about Brexit. All sorts of stories will no doubt be flying around for days and we'll have to wait for the dust to settle.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-the-papers-40255847

• It's a total mess Morgan, isn't it?

All I know is that if Brexit doesn't happen, May won't have to just being stabbed in the back by Boris, she'll have the country against her.