Parliament: First Day

• First day of the new parliament, let's see how long it lasts...

John Bercow has just got reelected speaker, Ken Clarke is the Father of the House and was commended on his 47 years continuing service and May announced that Harriet Harmon is the new Mother of the House, a newly created position.

May commentated to Bercow, that he got a landslide victory with his reelection as speaker, unlike her. She's looks quite chipper, considering.

Corbyn is currently talking and he's saying he wants to be the "voice of change".

If my post is in this colour, it is a moderator decision. Please abide by it.

• The voice of change would be them all pulling together to get us through Brexit with the best deal for the UK and not the soft option of still being in the EU in all but name, none of the free trade in exchange for free movement bollocks.

Young boys in the park jumpers for goalpost that's what footballs all about isn't it.

• Corbyn was actually in good form yesterday.

He complimented May to begin with, but got the dig in at the end, saying that she now leads the "coalition of chaos" the very same phrase she has used against him during the election.

Lets see if Corbyn's confidence continues to grow at PMQs, or whether he goes back to his usual useless self. At the moment, he is on a roll buoyed up by the unexpected boost of voters, especially the young, voting Labour.

If my post is in this colour, it is a moderator decision. Please abide by it.

• An agrement between two parties is hardly the coalition of chaos that a Corbyn cobbled together lot would be. Like ferrets in a sack they'd pull and push in every direction except that which is good for the country.

History is much like an Endless Waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.

4312-gwban-gif

If my post is in red it is moderation. Take note.