Is Cameron trying to block Brexit?

• Theresa May will have to "listen to other parties" as she reviews her Brexit strategy in the wake of the election, David Cameron has said.

The Financial Times reported the former PM saying there would be pressure for a "softer" exit from the EU after his party did not win an election majority.

Cameron's Brexit plea

====

Following on from my "would GIna MIller please piss off" and Blair's getting involved in Brexit threads, Cameron is at it now.

Now perhaps Blair, Miller, Cameron, Cleggy (remember him...) and all the others can't read, but we had a referenced on whether the UK wanted to remain or leave the UK. By a majority, the UK voted to leave.

What the hell is Cameron and the others up to? Rhetorical question, obviously they're trying to block Brexit.

Just because Mrs "strong and stable" did not get a majority in the election , does not mean that the UK has changed its mind over Brexit. Why are they linking the two things together? There are probably many reasons why may didn't get her majority, hint: it maybe something to do with grey haired people, but that is totally separate to Brexit. I see no evidence that the UK has changed its mind over Brexit, do you?

Please Cameron, go back to the lecture circuit with Blair, earns yours millions and leave us alone.

If my post is in this colour, it is a moderator decision. Please abide by it.

• Let's not forget Cameron only gave the UK the EU referendum to win the Tories votes and stop people voting UKIP he didn't want or expect us to vote in favour of leaving EU, hence why he threw his toys out of the pram and resigned as PM when we did.

Young boys in the park jumpers for goalpost that's what footballs all about isn't it.

• He resigned because he knew he knew Boris (or someone else) would launch a leadership bid.

Absolutely right about the reasons why he had the referendum with one exception, he never expected the referendum to actual go ahead because he never expected to win the 2015 election. He (and everyone else) thought he would be in coalition with Cleggy and the Lib Dems again.

• I remember a thread on another forum by someone who asked "Should old people be allowed to vote?" (It was the forum starter person of our mutual acquaintance, Horizon. :D He also insulted me about being too old to see my computer screen. Cheeky turd.)

• It's why, in part, a majority voted Brexit to stick two fingers up to people like Cameron.

Just wait for the Gina Miller-Tony Blair-Nick Clegg-David Cameron anti Brexit movement to be announced.

• I put that down to the sort of arrogance some people develop when they think they are superior and they often think this because the system they swim in gives them false significance.

• remember a thread on another forum by someone who asked "Should old people be allowed to vote?" (It was the forum starter person of our mutual acquaintance, Horizon. He also insulted me about being too old to see my computer screen. Cheeky turd.)

That doesn't sound like something I would say! Made up.com?

• This stops now. Immediately.

What has or has not occured on other forums, I couldn't care less about. You opened this door BKS when you said in the welcome thread:

I think I've already sussed out one of the identities here and linked it to the name they went by on pofo uk . I'm sure in time others will reveal themselves whether they intend to or not

Hahaha yes, I knew you have gone by Titan but I wasn't thinking about you. I wish I had seen this post before my last- I could have saved myself a couple of sentences!

As for who I've worked out, I'm sure the person in question will realise who they are and be trying to work out how I could possibly know already. If they want to know they can come and ask me via PM

Although, it wasn't you who actually started down that track.

I wasn't around then, but I am sure Po Fo UK was an excellent forum for many years, unfortunately, it's been largely abandoned by its owner and has little modding. That is NOT the case here.

And unlike Po Fo UK, although I have strong feelings on the subject, I am not going to allow every thread to turn into one about immigration either. Just in case that question were to crop up next.

Discussion on this specific matter is closed. Do not ever reopen it. Now, back to this subject of this thead which is:

Is Cameron trying to block Brexit?

Thank you

Horizon