Attack on Finsbury Park Mosque

• After the events in Finsbury I'm becoming even more convinced that May is a jinx. I know she hasn't exactly covered herself in glory but if I were her this morning I'd be packing my bags and calling the removal men.

• After the events in Finsbury I'm becoming even more convinced that May is a jinx. I know she hasn't exactly covered herself in glory but if I were her this morning I'd be packing my bags and calling the removal men.

Why is some barmpot going on the rampage killing people, May's fault?

Young boys in the park jumpers for goalpost that's what footballs all about isn't it.

• Whenever this happens and it's an Islamic extremist atrocity, the politicians tell you, "Expect more of this, it isn't a question of if but when," etc.

Accompanied by the "they will not divide us" and shared values rhetoric, whole lotta teddy bears, heaps of flowers and enough candles to start a major fire. Vigils, singalongs, celebs getting in on the act, enormous amounts of money being donated, vitriolic attacks by opportunist protest spokespeople, etc. Labour going into overdrive, no matter whodunnit, because there's nothing like a bit of misery and catastrophe they won't pounce on and blame on their ideological enemies by using whatever comes to hand.

Post Finsbury, I expect to hear politicians say, "Expect more of this". (I don't think that's going to happen and if not one should be asking why not. I am personally amazed a backlash didn't start sooner.)

If some brave human gets up and mentions that if you push your luck too far with the use of immigration as a social engineering tool you are bound to suffer a protest at some stage, he will be called a wacist and a xenophobe. There will be no voices saying "Whites aren't all like that." (We all know that the prevailing philosophy is that whites are all like that, and are evil and disgusting and should be wiped from the face of earth. In fact there are a number of high profile people who have had the fecking impertinence to say so. We also know that politicians are doing the filthy work of ideologues in trying to entrench this falsehood. So they shouldn't be surprised when a few nuts go on a bender about it.)

If they keep this up it will be more than a few and they won't be extremists, they will be the people coming after the hides of what they see as vile traitors and civilization wreckers. It's all very party atmosphere now (excuse pun) but wait until the opposition to this monstrous injustice to the British and other nations gets onto its feet and starts doing a war dance.

The doyens of the great globule needn't think it won't, or can't, happen because it can and it will. And it won't be the first time.

Expect more of this. It isn't a question of if but when.

• A man has died and 10 people have been injured after a man drove a van into worshippers near a north London mosque.

Eight people were taken to hospital after the "terrorist attack" near Finsbury Park Mosque, police said.

Finsbury Park Attack

====

So now we likely have the far right nutters come out from the sewers where they usually live and do this disgusting attack. If only we could put all the Islamists, nazis and other vermin all together in a stadium and let them get on with it. Perhaps add a few lions, chariots and gladiators and make a show of it.

If my post is in this colour, it is a moderator decision. Please abide by it.

• Personally, I'm hoping that drugs dealers find God and become radicalised, then we can deal with them the same way as Islamist attackers. That Philippine president has the right idea about how to deal with them.

• And now, we learn (but I learned it yesterday from a friend on another forum), that the man who died was actually being treated for a heart attack at the time, so Osborne didn't kill him.

Never mind, on with the show, and a very iffy show it is turning out to be. "Attack one of us, attack all of us!" etc. Interfaith vigils, hugging, "they will not divide us", etc, on steroids.

It's sickening.

The "witnesses" said there were three attackers. There weren't. They said "big knife". Crap. Must we also take their claim that Osborne said he wanted to kill all Muslims with a wagon load of salt too?

There was a fraction of all this outrage and hysteria when the Manchester bomb went off.

Osborne isn't wanted by the police. The Paris attacker (the most recent one) has been found to be on a watch list. Do you think there will be any hoo-ha about this? Don't hold your breath.

Now the secondary ploy that often accompaniments any white man doing what many terrorists do. His family. They will be skewered into declaring how evil he is because if they don't denounce him, or if they show him any compassion for having cracked on the edge of Islamic terror toward his own folk, they will be viewed as complicit with "far right extremism."

You now live in a civilization brought down by the Marxist left, brainwashed into hating its own, but being sycophantic in extremis toward the very people invading you by passive offensive and your youth is going to be your downfall because they have been turned.

This is why I came to fight so long ago now, and I can see that we might have failed to prevent the inevitable. Because the people tend to get what the people want. And the people want to cry, hug and love. And if you try to prevent this perilous occupation of their common sense they will miraculously turn vicious on you, especially if you are a native or an ethnic of their once quite amazing civilization.

They are dismantling it brick by brick and they are allowing the invader culture to spur them on to do this more quickly.

It's very depressing, but you can't flog a dead horse.

What you might get as a result of this stalwart refusal to act on the part of politicians, is civic unrest on the part of the half that voted for independence. Then you may see the rise of the type of rebel they have been sobbing about for so long but that they never thought would be possible. They have spent so much time attacking those of us who mentioned the naked emperor that they have taken no notice of the warriors rising in their midst.

I don't know if anything will come of such an emergence in the kind of country your politicians have created for you, with the blessing of the underdog, the help of the media and a whole generation of brainwashed youth, but I suppose that is in the crucible of the future.

Meantime, anyone who snaps under the stress of constant Islamist terror and insidious takeover will be vilified as a bad, bad Briton and an impure soul.

The madness of the burning times is looming again. I hope they won't manifest themselves because if they do, we can all kiss that heritage goodbye. It will eat the children and flagellate itself, as it did once before, until it falls into its own grave.

This is the twilight zone, where hope floats but might sink. Good luck. You're going to need it.

• Why is some barmpot going on the rampage killing people, May's fault?

I didn't say it was her fault. I just think that recent events, which would have happened whoever was PM, haven't helped her position. She's getting weaker by the day and everyone knows she's being propped up by her ministers and the men in suits because they don't want another election. She's going to find it very difficult to find any role in government when this chaos is over however it ends.

• I'm disgusted with the newspaper front pages today. They are utterly pukeworthy. Some of them in particular should be boycotted by all descent people who understand the situation. It's like a bloody feeding frenzy when you chuck a bag of entrails into a shark tank. :cursing:

• I haven't seen all the front page headlines this morning, but what I have seen, year after year, decade after decade, those same tabloids spouting off about how 'we' [whoever the hell 'we' are] face being invaded, outnumbered etc. by 'the blacks' 'the Muslims' 'the immigrants' 'the Europeans' 'the refugees' 'the immigrants' and so on.

Result?

Middle aged white men, radicalized by this filth, killing Jo Cox and driving into a crowd of innocent worshippers, with the intent of killing or injuring the maximum possible number.

• Anyone who does this kind of thing are scum regardless of their alleged motive for doing so the difference here is he will face justice for doing it where as those who kill themselves in acts of terrorism won't, he is no worse than and certainly no better than any of them.

Young boys in the park jumpers for goalpost that's what footballs all about isn't it.

• Middle aged white men, radicalized by this filth, killing Jo Cox and driving into a crowd of innocent worshippers, with the intent of killing or injuring the maximum possible number.

Anyone who goes out to kill someone based on whatever ideology they may have, is just wrong, plain and simple.

The killing of Jo Cox, quite rightly got a lot of media attention as she is a MP and so killing her is like an attack on our democracy.

• Anyone who does this kind of thing are scum regardless of their alleged motive for doing so the difference here is he will face justice for doing it where as those who kill themselves in acts of terrorism won't, he is no worse than and certainly no better than any of them.

As i said, I'd put them all in a stadium together and let them fight it out. Last man standing. So whether its Islamists or nazis, they want to die, so let them get on with it and leave the rest of us alone.

• I'm not all that gung-ho about revenge attacks. I think that if certain scum don't like it uppem then they shouldn't push their luck because there is always someone who is capable of pushing back. Jo Cox was a very unfortunate event, but she is unwittingly, if you try and look at these things with an objective eye, part of the situation that is causing discontent among the citizenry who don't want every Tom, Dork and Harriet living in their country and utilizing their services. As well as the more serious effect of outbreeding people in their own country and nation and creating political and social conflict.

If this issue isn't looked at by future politicians it will grow into a really ugly scenario. That is just common sense. Push the envelope and it breaks. When it breaks, you can't put it back together again without scars. If it shatters utterly, you simply can't put it back together, period.

• I haven't seen all the front page headlines this morning, but what I have seen, year after year, decade after decade, those same tabloids spouting off about how 'we' [whoever the hell 'we' are] face being invaded, outnumbered etc. by 'the blacks' 'the Muslims' 'the immigrants' 'the Europeans' 'the refugees' 'the immigrants' and so on.

Result?

Middle aged white men, radicalized by this filth, killing Jo Cox and driving into a crowd of innocent worshippers, with the intent of killing or injuring the maximum possible number.

One wonders where they get the idea of driving vehicles into groups of people from. Before we know where we are they'll be blowing people up too. :rolleyes:

• But for that Morgan, they've got to be part of some network with the skills to make explosives. I'm not sure most of these people have the brains to do it all themselves. I suppose though, they can easily get hold of knives or perhaps even guns to do enough carnage, but explosives will be harder for the lone nazi killer.

• You'll find that among the few neo-nazi types most of them sympathise with the Muslims because they share anti-Semitism. The only neo-nazis sympathisers likely to bother with terrorism are those who are Christian crusader types. Brevik of Norway is one of these.

• That could happen here if we don't get Brexit.

You can imagine some nutters seething in a few years and wanting to "wipe away" the elites if Brexit doesn't happen.

• I think you are heading for trouble on account of the lunatic immigration policies of the past few decades.

Where I am there have been marches in the city against "foreigners", who take the jobs and housing locals feel are theirs by right since they and their forebears fought the struggle to be free. They get really angry when others muscle in on a very squeezed to non existent job market. We, too, have pursued a lunatic immigration policy and it is already causing stresses and strains. I heard the other day that more children are born to foreigners in SA than locals. That is going to be your problem soon. It isn't "xenophobia" to protest against it, it's normal pressure when people become pressured by the stupid actions of politicians and ideologues who live wonderfully comfortable lives at the tax payers' expense. When the cack hits the fan, those same politicians demand protection from police who have to turn on their own people to defend a gaggle of hogs with their snouts so far into the trough they can't see daylight.

• Our politicians "haven't got it" yet, despite the fact that we voted to leave the European Union. What bigger warning do they want? Clearly, an even bigger one... Once May is gone, perhaps there is a slim chance someone will come in who does get it, but I am not holding my breath.

• I think you and various other countries in the western diaspora have a looming problem with militant leftism that is concealing itself behind a placard of fluffy greenness and "caring". I think there be dragons among this lot and they are already proving themselves to be violently aggressive, stupidly unrealistic and unable to face reality or think outside the box. They are from the spoiled generation who really don't know what they are doing anymore because they don't feel they need to learn anything and who think everyone over twenty-five should be put down. The digital generation. A recipe for disaster.

If someone doesn't replace May's catastrophic failure to get a grip then you are going to be faced with genuine anarchy because the far left has succeeded in getting enough of these people to take to the streets and act violently against their own nation, heritage and future. This could trigger a collapse of civilization wherever it is allowed to fester. And as civilization, as such, in the west is on a knife's edge at the moment, this scenario could happen, or create so much havoc that something else is going to creep in while everyone else is fighting over unrealistic demands.

The gap is opening for a man of the moment sort of individual but whether such a being exists, or whether such a being will be allowed to take office is a moot point.

You saw what happened to the Finsbury Mosque attacker. He was crucified before anyone could ascertain why he had snapped. To me, it was obvious, but to the mob, it was a chance to go for the nation and accuse it of evil. The truth is very different from the media backlash and the hysteria that accompanied this. Since then, a man has tried to blow up a station in Brussels. Where is the performance about that? Barely a whimper. What about the tourists attacked in Mali? Nobody gives a hoot.

• I think you are heading for trouble on account of the lunatic immigration policies of the past few decades.

I was reading an article in the Guardian about immigration to New Zealand this morning and noted this paragraph.

'Rising immigration is shaping up to be a key election issue in September as it strains the country’s infrastructure and has been blamed for inflating property markets.'

https://www.theguardian.com/wo…igration-hits-record-high

Say that in this country and you're likely to be called a racist or worse. Then every possible and unlikely justification for allowing mass immigration to continue will come out.

• There is a similar problem in Australia, especially along the Gold Coast. They say the increase in traffic alone is proving to be a huge problem.

Isn't it mad? British people leaving their homeland to go to Australia because of overpopulation and loss of employment and piles of Middle Eastern immigrants cramming into Britain because of the same thing in their homelands. :rolleyes: