• I've gone off politics so ought to post in the media section. Unfortunately I don't watch a lot of telly eihrt, especially adverts. So it is really impressive for an ad to be so bad to get on my nerves. Well done Nationwide! Those ads really make me cringe and reach in desperation for the mute button. The rest of my family, all ages, feel the same but still they inflict them on us. Are they making too much money and want to push some customers elsewhere?

• Oh, oh, I better not tell you what I'm planing to install in the next few weeks Hoxton.:whistling:

Not seen the Nationwide ad, or see many ads these days. So will check it out.

I don't watch much live telly these days and certainly not the channels with adverts on it. With everything being on catch up or available via other methods... I just don't bother with normal tv.

Thanks for stating this thread up BTW.:thumbup: I was just saying somewhere else, that my media section is lacking and needs boosting.

If my post is in this colour, it is a moderator decision. Please abide by it.

• I've got Adblock Plus installed...awkward...

Likewise, and script blocker and redirect blocker. It's bad we have to install all this stuff.

History is much like an Endless Waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.

4312-gwban-gif

If my post is in red it is moderation. Take note.

• I had to put the script blocker on as one of the sites that I visit to get torrent index files (torrentking.eu) was being subverted. Left mouse clicks took you to a site demanding money etc. Seems even more crippled now. I wonder if this is the ISP trying to block me?

Can still get the index files though.

History is much like an Endless Waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.

4312-gwban-gif

If my post is in red it is moderation. Take note.