The Endless thread

Please treat other members in a constructive and friendly manner: Our Community Guidelines.
  • OK, in a homage to a website that I was very active on a few years ago, I now resurrect the endless thread: Zombies never die they just want your brain.

Rules: No topic, any crap you want to post so long as its within the main site rules. Spam, non commercial. minimal swearing. So get posting you lot!

If any member has a copy of the original (From interhell and previous) please PM me for consideration of inclusion.

History is much like an Endless Waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.

4312-gwban-gif

If my post is in this colour  it is moderation. Take note.

Edited once, last by Heero Yuy ().

• I think I'm going to make it my policy on the streets to walk directly at the phone zombies and barge into them if they don't se me. LOL

History is much like an Endless Waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.

4312-gwban-gif

• Ok, if we're going down that line...8o

I might put spikes on the ground in supermarkets to at least slow down the mums and their kiddie chelsea tractors aka buggies. Every supermarket I go in, they just ram you with them, so countermeasures are required.;)

Sometimes you just have to be cruel to be kind.:D

If my post is in this colour, it is a moderator decision. Please abide by it.

• Ok, if we're going down that line...8o

I might put spikes on the ground in supermarkets to at least slow down the mums and their kiddie chelsea tractors aka buggies. Every supermarket I go in, they just ram you with them, so countermeasures are required.;)

Sometimes you just have to be cruel to be kind.:D

Like this, I would also want squeal detectors those ban mothers with squealing brats fron supermarkets

4312-gwban-gif

• You got to know straight off, Heero, I've got a very dark sense of humour especially on forums late at night, not that this is late by my standards. I'm just getting going!

I've just came back from a walk ten minutes ago and of course a neighbour's cat was pissing all over my front garden. I've given up trying to scare them off, they just look at me and say with their eyes, "yeah, what you gonna do about it?" And as I'm in Essex, they usually add "innit" to the end.^^

Bloody cats. There must be a humane way to deal with them. Hammer?8o

If my post is in this colour, it is a moderator decision. Please abide by it.

• This threads contains 1,994 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or log-in to continue reading.