The Endless thread

Please treat other members in a constructive manner and abide by our Forum Rules at all times.
  • Brilliant. That will shut Greta up and stop all this idiot performance on the part of fake greens. I used to wonder if they couldn't create or harness lightning but creating an artificial sun looks like the pathway to fusion. China is very advanced in these new technologies. The west is still weeping over statues and its own sandpapered guilt complex. In future, scientists will have to go to China to work in technology because by then America will have been turned into a circus. Brexit was a really good idea on the part of Britain. Britain has freed itself from the yoke of woke by this and will be able to share its considerable scientific base with those who aren't clowns.

8) 8) 8o

The vagabond who's rapping at your door

Is standing in the clothes that you once wore

• I had to buy a new line for my rotary drier as the old one got destoyed whilst in the garage. I think a cat must have got tangled up in it.

Any way the new line came all nicely coiled up so I thought if I let it fall on the ground it should just unravel. Did it hell: In a perfect demonstration of the principle of "Latent Knotting Energy" it immediatly returned to the lowest energy state of complete entanglement. Took me half an hour to mostly unravel it and as a consequence impart a large amount of knotting energy. Even then as I fed it through the arms of the drier it was frantically trying to retangle itself.

History is much like an Endless Waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.

4312-gwban-gif

If my post is in this colour  it is moderation. Take note.

• Had a similar thing with the lights for my Christmas tree Heero. As you say, when left they go back to their normal state, aka complete mess. ^^

If my post is in this colour, it is a moderator decision. Please abide by it.

• I cut through the wires of two sets of lights over Christmas, I couldn't see what I was doing as my eyesight is atrocious now.

I need new glasses and discovered that I can actually read well closeup now without them, but long distance is still terrible. Supposedly, my eyesight will keep changing every few years as I'm of that age now. ie not young, but not old either. :|

• I've been short sighted (2.5 diopters) all my life but as you get older there's a tendency to become long sighted so if I'm lucky there should be a few years when I won't need glasses.

History is much like an Endless Waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.

4312-gwban-gif

• A Barrister has just said in chat show on GB News that hate crime is not an offence under article 10 and she's angry that police are still arresting and cautioning people for this fake crime.

Social Media - Guidelines on prosecuting cases involving communications sent via social media | The Crown Prosecution Service

quite good chat show actually and they discussing the Girl Guiding Scandal and trans men joining the guides and the safe guarding risks.

• Calor Gas cylinder (15kg) in the portable fire has just run out. I've checked the cylinder characteristics and it contained the equivelent of 205.5 KWh of heat. A refilled one (exchange) costs around £46.50 so marginally more expensive than the lecky on SVT. I'll check the other fire in the garage to see if its cylinder has some gas otherwise it's back to heating the kitchen/diner using the gas hob.

4312-gwban-gif

• A Barrister has just said in chat show on GB News that hate crime is not an offence under article 10 and she's angry that police are still arresting and cautioning people for this fake crime.

https://www.cps.gov.uk/legal-g…cations-sent-social-media

quite good chat show actually and they discussing the Girl Guiding Scandal and trans men joining the guides and the safe guarding risks.

So what article IS it an offence under? when the cps charge somebody they have to quote the relevant law that the offence has taken place under. If there is no law against hate crime then how can somebody be prosecuted under it? for all I know article 10 might deal with shoplifting or something completely unrelated.

• It was this discussion where it was spoke about but sadly where she moves onto the discussion about hate crime starts at the end of this clip. You can read article 10 in the above link I posted.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Police record 120,000 cases of 'non-crime' hate incidents
    A freedom of information request has revealed that almost 120,000 non-criminal 'hate incidents' have been recorded by UK police forces since guifrlines were…
    www.dailymail.co.uk

• It's about time the Law was cleared about Freedom of speech and the right to have an Opinion.. They should be paramount in any decent society. The "Hate Crime Gestapo Thought Police" are finding ways to take away those rights. Soon those rights will disappear.

People should be able to have conversations without the thought police being involved. People should be able to say that they think something is wrong without fear of prosecution.

All this Woke infestation into our everyday lives is causing divisions in society which need not occur. It's nasty and unnecessary.

https://www.cps.gov.uk/legal-g…cations-sent-social-media

We need a proper freedom of speech law.

No one should go out of their way to offend someone as that's rude, but that is different from threatening them.

• And we have always had laws in place for threatening behaviour which usually involves violence not a bit of name calling which is non violent. Being rude is just that rude / impolite and is not nice, though some people do deserve it, but it should not be illegal to be rude but if that line is crossed over to being violent then that's when it should involve the law. Threats of violence not calling someone a fat bastard or whatever but even that should have a grey area until actual physical violence takes place. I would like to put Boris Johnson in the stocks in the middle of parliament sq and have him lashed but should I be penalised for saying that. It's not as if I am actually going to do it and am voicing an opinion. No different from someone who writes fiction stories. The day we remove freedom of speech is the day we may as well become part of an extremist group that opposes it with a means of warfare to take out those that are doing the oppressing and that 'will' involve violence. We don't need to be living in a country run like North Korea and if we are not careful this is where we will be heading. Were halfway there already with the surveillance monitoring and tracking.

• So Tesla make a vehicle that kills and the non driver gets done for manslaughter. Surly the blame should be on Tesla.

https://metro.co.uk/2022/01/20…pilot-car-crash-15945536/

The driver is in charge of the vehicle, even though he has switched on the auto drive function. If an accident happens the driver is at fault and gets done. The driver is responsible..

I know that some people are trying to blame technology, BUT , hopefully that will never happen. Technology is not perfect and it's been known for autonomous cars to go through red lights, mow down pedestrians and cause accidents with other vehicles. It's no use saying it's the car's fault..

• The driver is in charge of the vehicle, even though he has switched on the auto drive function. If an accident happens the driver is at fault and gets done. The driver is responsible..

I know that some people are trying to blame technology, BUT , hopefully that will never happen. Technology is not perfect and it's been known for autonomous cars to go through red lights, mow down pedestrians and cause accidents with other vehicles. It's no use saying it's the car's fault..

In which case, there is little to be gained in owning a driverless car.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!