The Endless thread

Please treat other members in a constructive manner and abide by our Forum Rules at all times.
  • Wouldn't it be wonderful if every-time you screw your life up somebody off set shouts "Cut! Lets just try that again" ^^

History is much like an Endless Waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.

4312-gwban-gif

If my post is in this colour  it is moderation. Take note.

• I had been waiting for season 2 of the Netflix animé "Pacific Rim: The Black" to turn up on a private tracker but no luck so I've located and downloaded a copy on a public tracker (YiFi). I wanted it in 1080p, x264, English and Japanese sound tracks and English subs. TV needed the sound reprocessed* as it's a but funny about certain encodings of Dolby 5.1.

Something to binge watch at the weekend. First series was very good. It's based on the two feature films of Pacific Rim

* The weapon of choice is xmedia_recode as it only reprocesses the stream you specify, other aspects are simple copy minimising degradation. It can also change the container. I find Matroska (mkv) is the most compatible one

History is much like an Endless Waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.

4312-gwban-gif

If my post is in this colour  it is moderation. Take note.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!