The Royal Family. Past its sell by date?

Please treat other members in a friendly and respectful manner: Our Community Guidelines.

• Good God, a new life in Africa? Do these doodads know what is really going on here? There are 50 murders a day and a rape very 26 seconds.

They are unpatriotic and are not worthy of all the privilege they enjoy. Let them come here. Let them see what really goes on. They will live in luxury, of course, surrounded by security and hobnobbing with the elite.

You only live twice, or so it seems

One life for yourself, and one for your dreams

• I'll pay for Shagger and Ms Markle to depart, on the condition that it's a one way trip. Hopefully other members of the family will join them.

If my post is in this colour, it is a moderator decision. Please abide by it.

• He must get a bit of pocket money from Mummy.

Pocket money was unheard of in my childhood, parents needed every penny to survive

Anything we wanted we had to earn

As Mummy is from that era it's a pity she didn't/doesn't do the same

A Hand Up Not A Hand Out

• Same here. I had a Saturday job from quite a young age to earn pocket money. No phone, TV or even heating in my bedroom, and our family were better off than most of my mates. One coal fire was the only heating in the house, which also heated the water.

I can't stand the bleeding heart Royals who have so much to be thankful for. Do they want to pick and choose what to contribute in return! Few 'jobs' allow that! Still, they have a way out. They could cut their royal ties and abscond.

Mark Twain — 'Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.'

• I can't imagine how terrible the hard landing among the peasants would be if they decided to truly become one of the people.

• Apparently in their ITV documentary (ie a programme publicising them and getting the publicity they claim to not want) Harry said that he and William are on different paths and have "good days and bad days"

He should recognise that one day William will be King and Harry will be as relevant as Andrew is today. And there will be no Mummy to tap up for a few millions

A Hand Up Not A Hand Out

• That's true but what is Meghan doing? I think that is the 64 million dollar question. "I thought the British tabloids would be harsh but I thought they would be fair."

Eh? She knows what they did to Diana and the tat mags in the USA are just as bad. So what is she whining about? And why? She isn't the 19 year old that Diana was, she is nearly forty, well experienced in the ways of the world and so should be able to deal with the media without pretending she is folding from despair. ???

There are countless faceless individuals who are being viciously shredded by trolls on the internet every day. Who cares about them?