Big Brother is that really still going?

• I think I only ever watched a couple of the very first episodes and pretty sure it was on Channel 4 now I believe it's on Channel 5 and is so called celebrities doing it, from what I remember it was pretty dire reality TV crap hence I only watched a couple of episodes.

Young boys in the park jumpers for goalpost that's what footballs all about isn't it.

• I don't know if I watched whole episodes, but I certainly saw chucks of episodes from the first series and clips from other series' too.

Yes, it was interesting. Put people in a house, put cameras on them and see how they behave, so yes it was a interesting idea for the time. Now, it seems to be purely a "freaks and geeks" show.

Who will have sex with who? I don't care. Who can behave the worst? I don't care etc. Who has the biggest ego? I don't care etc.

When food started to be restricted and they had to do all kinds of weird things, that's when it crossed a line for me.

I did watch more clips from the celebrity versions and that was more interesting as you saw the "veneer" come off some of the celebs, but the whole thing is well past its sell by date now.

The fact though, that Digital Spy's most popular forums are Big Brother and other reality and celebrity stuff, shows that while I'm not interesting in this stuff, many are. DS has millions of posts on this, with thousands of members posting in these areas.

If people want to create Big Brother or other reality tv threads here, they're welcome. But there will never be a Big Brother forum or whole forums dedicated to reality tv on this site. :)

If my post is in this colour, it is a moderator decision. Please abide by it.

• Far too much of this reality type TV at the moment what with big bother, the jungle thing, the only way is thickos and other nonentity nonsense, atleast it can usually be avoided by watching something else or dare I say it, turning off. :P

Young boys in the park jumpers for goalpost that's what footballs all about isn't it.

• I would have thought this reality tv rubbish would've run its course by now, but it hasn't, hence my comments about the number of posters and posters still interested in this stuff on DS.

If my post is in this colour, it is a moderator decision. Please abide by it.

• Why would anybody want to watch this? Only people who haven't got a life I guess, probably the same people who watch soaps.

History is much like an Endless Waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.

4312-gwban-gif

Red = Mod. Abide by it.