Kidnapped Model

Please treat other members in a constructive and friendly manner: Our Community Guidelines.
  • Not usual for me to jump on the conspiracy theory bandwagon but this one reeks of it. For starters the kidnapper seemed unusually nice, at least compared to how nasty you'd expect a bunch of people kidnapping girls to order. Then there's a few other suspicious stories and now the career of the young lady seems to be absolutely booming.

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/…i=AAmiR2Z&ocid=spartanntp

Ok. I'm personally not getting conned so who cares I suppose...

• Don't know anything about this. I genuinely avoid crime related news, but you've peaked my interest, so I'll shall read up and post back.

If my post is in this colour, it is a moderator decision. Please abide by it.

• According to this DM article, she was walking around alone in the village where she was being held and she had met the kidnapper before. She does seem to have recovered remarkably well after her "ordeal."

Who can say for certain, but it seems suss to me.

• hmmmmmm

Something doesnt * quite* ring true with this story I have to say thats my impression. Could be wrong - if so ; a lucky escape !

Loon.

• hmmmmmm

Something doesnt * quite* ring true with this story I have to say thats my impression. Could be wrong - if so ; a lucky escape !

The courts seem to be taking this story seriously, here's an update:

A man accused of conspiring to kidnap British model Chloe Ayling should be extradited to Italy to face trial, a judge has ruled.

Michal Konrad Herba, 36, and his brother Lukasz Herba are facing charges over the alleged abduction of 20-year-old Ms Ayling.

A hearing at Westminster Magistrates' Court ruled he should join his brother in custody in Italy.

Have we judged this young lady all wrong?

• I don't know what to make of it either.

People can react differently to certain situations and if I was kidnapped, I'd probably hide away for ages, she didn't. Which doesn't mean she's lying. If she is though, and these blokes are sent to trial in a foreign country to their own, she should be shot.