Trump pardons Arpaio

• WASHINGTON — President Trump on Friday pardoned Joe Arpaio, the former Arizona sheriff whose aggressive efforts to hunt down and detain undocumented immigrants made him a national symbol of the divisive politics of immigration and earned him a criminal contempt conviction.

In a two-paragraph statement, the White House said that Mr. Arpaio gave “years of admirable service to our nation” and called him a “worthy candidate for a presidential pardon.”

Mr. Trump called Mr. Arpaio “an American patriot” in a tweet later Friday. “He kept Arizona safe!” the president said.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/0…rdon-sheriff-arizona.html

I see the American judges are as insane as ours, finding a law enforcement officer guilty of an offence for doing what he's supposed to do, catch criminals and enforce the law.

• Hilary jumped up recently and announced that Trump made her flesh crawl.

I think that must go down as one of the most pathetic attempts to get back attention ever. She and Tony Blair must be sharing notes on this.

• Well, she shared a bed with Mr Clinton, so she has a lot of experience in flesh crawling.

As for Arpaio, I don't know anything about him or every heard his name until now.

If my post is in this colour, it is a moderator decision. Please abide by it.