White Christian girl put into foster care with non-English speaking Muslim family

• A white Christian girl was reportedly put into the care of a non-English speaking Muslim foster family where the mother wears a niqab.

The child, aged five, who speaks English as her first language, has been looked after by two different Muslim households in the past six months. She was allegedly encouraged to learn Arabic in one household and was begging not to go back there because "they don't speak English", according to a confidential report from the local authority seen by the Times newspaper.

She is said to have told her mother since the placement in Tower Hamlets, London, that "Christmas is stupid" and European women are "alcoholic".

The girl was reportedly told to remove her Christian cross necklace and was not allowed to eat carbonara because it contained bacon.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/new…-english-speaking-muslim/

Racist or not, religious or not, this is totally unacceptable. No child should be forced into a home with foster parents of a totally different culture. It wasn't that long ago that a foster child was removed from carers in the north of England because they supported UKIP!! Now this. One can just imagine the furore and screaming from the PC equality and diversity brigade ( And Muslims.) if a Muslim girl had been placed with white Christian parents.

The girl should be removed immediately and placed with carers of her own culture.

• I have a feeling it is plain deliberate enforced multiculturalism. And if you look at how disinterested the foster people seem to be in terms of integrating into British culture, their attitude toward the girl, her gender and her people (who are the host nation) is appalling.

• The thing that bothers me the most is not that the family is Muslim, but that they don't speak English.

By the aged of five, kids can speak quite well and this must be a very frightening experience for the girl being put with people who cannot communicate with her.

If my post is in this colour, it is a moderator decision. Please abide by it.

• The girl should be removed immediately and placed with carers of her own culture.

In a way this sums up everything that has gone wrong. The girl has not be moved to a foreign country, the only culture in this country should be the girl's.

• A Christian girl who was placed with a Muslim foster family should live with a family member, a judge has ruled.

The local authority involved, the London Borough of Tower Hamlets, rejected a report in The Times which said the foster family did not speak English.

It said the girl had been placed with an English-speaking, mixed-race family.

Tower Hamlets Council said it had always intended to place the five-year-old in a relative's permanent care.

BBC article

=====

Looks like the Times article was mostly rubbish.

The family spoke English.

• The thing is, how can we tell right from wrong? We are reliant on a ever dwindling amount of companies to provide us with accurate news.

• I like to know what's going on but when Trump keeps going on about fake news, he may have a point.

• The story is taking a few turns now. Grandparents have "Muslim background". Girl given to grandmother who bargains to return to her country of origin. :?: Where's that, then, if the girl was referred to as "white" in the reports?

The whole thing is looking rather smelly.

The poor child is being used as a tool for ideological bickering.

• Quote from Trevor Philips:

Worse still, the officials in Tower Hamlets, East London, whose children’s services were earlier this year condemned by inspectors as displaying “serious failures”, clearly placed being seen to be pro-Muslim above the welfare of the child concerned.

That’s hardly ­surprising in a council dogged for years by accusations of being dominated by an Islamist clique.

But it makes their actions worse than idiotic, and more akin to child abuse.

Thank heavens for the ­Muslim woman judge, Khatun Sapnara, who briskly dismissed the council’s objections and ordered them to take the child back to her grandmother

Full piece by Trevor Philips

History is much like an Endless Waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.

4312-gwban-gif

If my post is in red it is moderation. Take note.

• Trev makes a point in mentioning the white man who told him he was brought up or fostered by a black woman. There is a racial difference without doubt, but, the Caribbean woman was almost certainly a Christian and so that household would have been a possibly very lively and robust one, that worshipped the same god as the British boy.

The problem with this child is a religious not a race one. It is an ethnic one where religion is the strut of that ethnic culture. If they had placed a black, Christian child there it would have been just as miserable. Calling it a form of abuse is daring, but very close to what happens when an ideology of social engineering clashes with reality. The children suffer.